Alice's Wonderland Reflex Mini Eclipse Lo Tech

logopolis

34 minutes ago, logopolis said:

It's a shame we don't seem to have any roms for this. All the roms we do have are for the Alice's Wonderland Hi Tech. Quite surprised we haven't got hold of these roms as we have the other mini eclipse roms such as Lady Luck Around The Clock, Clover and Band of Gold

Alice's Wonderland.jpg

We do have roms

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/02/2023 at 20:26, logopolis said:

It's a shame we don't seem to have any roms for this. All the roms we do have are for the Alice's Wonderland Hi Tech. Quite surprised we haven't got hold of these roms as we have the other mini eclipse roms such as Lady Luck Around The Clock, Clover and Band of Gold

Alice's Wonderland.jpg

I will probably have or may be able to get the Roms for this.

If i do, i will either make a classic or if decent pics without loads of work are available i will make a DX asap.

This will be a 100% Desert Island "EXCLUSIVE" not to be, must not be, will not be, shouldn't be hosted on any other site,ever,ever or i will scream and scream until i am sick release..... so there! Have it.

😆😉

Edited by Mavroz
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

Ok, have the Roms, they are £5 versions, all i can get. I say versions as i have Lady Luck also which i believe was also wanted.

Lady Luck will be made first, as this is what i have good artwork and symbols for.

wonder if there the orginal roms with the full streak or the chipped versions

@Mavrozare the roms out for the reflex version of each way nudger as its a quite rare game

3 hours ago, mr x said:

@Mavrozif you have the each way nudger roms any chance you can knock me a set up classic with the display and buttons and coin up working so i can have a go at doing a classic but do it on mmfe for windows 10 as i cannot log in to dif on my windows 11 laptop

If I had the roms I would send you them to make a classicbyourself using the tutorials here on DIF.

I don't have the roms, I have looked but may be able to source them if they aren't too old but as I said earlier I would need some kind of image of the machine for reference, this doesn't have to be hi res, a thumbnail would do.

1 minute ago, Mavroz said:

If I had the roms I would send you them to make a classicbyourself using the tutorials here on DIF.

I don't have the roms, I have looked but may be able to source them if they aren't too old but as I said earlier I would need some kind of image of the machine for reference, this doesn't have to be hi res, a thumbnail would do.

I think it looked the same as the old jpm each way nudger with the yellow nudges up the side, the rosettes were blanked out as it the “jpm” missing just black ones

• Like 1