Button decals

Robsonmeg46

I am having a new cab build for me but I want to change the decals in the buttons but I don't have my buttons as they with the builder does anyone have templates (not in word but in png or jpeg format) of standard square, and rectangle, and round buttons please that they would share we me. I would even settle for the dimenisons in cm if anyone has them many thanks rob 

I have made my decals on a guess but have be told they two bug I have attached one square qnd round for u to see

Thanks for any help 

Hold 1.png

Down.png

2 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

I am having a new cab build for me but I want to change the decals in the buttons but I don't have my buttons as they with the builder does anyone have templates (not in word but in png or jpeg format) of standard square, and rectangle, and round buttons please that they would share we me. I would even settle for the dimenisons in cm if anyone has them many thanks rob 

I have made my decals on a guess but have be told they two bug I have attached one square qnd round for u to see

Thanks for any help 

Hold 1.png

Down.png

do you use photoshop? ctrl alt & i will allow you to choose the exact dimensions you want..

• Like 1

living the dream

3 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

ok i think i have the round ones sorted out just the squares and rectangles left 

Enter ,Cancel, and Exchange need to be rectangles 

4 holds,coin,and start are the square ones

will get these in a pm to you tomoz unless i forget in which case pm me. 

• Haha 1

living the dream

On 25/11/2022 at 15:18, vectra666 said:

Hope you get better this side of Xmas, hope it’s nothing to serious!! 

thanks loads. just awaiting results

On 25/11/2022 at 15:44, davep180 said:

Best wishes mate. Hope you have access to a tv, or at least access to itv on your phone later.

results on multiple chest area stuff, they can't do anything about my third leg ;) 

• Haha 2

living the dream