Desert Island Retro

Chuckie Egg / Amiga

Reg

52 minutes ago, wearecity said:

Not many games, in 40 + years, I could clock as they say, but Chuckie Egg was one of them. 

I did buy and play the Amiga version, but the Speccy version was the one I clocked and ended up having to give up playing because I simply couldn't lose on it.

The Spectrum version was the one I played, never had an Amiga. There were a few games I completed back in the day. Dynamite Dan was one I mastered because I had a special route where I would visit every room. Fall Guy was another where you had to jump the train and the boats etc.

1 hour ago, logopolis said:

The Spectrum version was the one I played, never had an Amiga. There were a few games I completed back in the day. Dynamite Dan was one I mastered because I had a special route where I would visit every room. Fall Guy was another where you had to jump the train and the boats etc.

Had a hooky copy of Dynamite Dan, never any good at it.

I remember The Fall Guy being released, but don't remember if I played it. 

Atic Atac was one I completed as well. 

Honestly I can only remember buying one legit game back in the day for my ZX Spectrum on 27th December 1985.

I remember it so vividly as the snow had been pretty bad and my dad was debating whether to risk driving into town that day. I went for Rambo, whilst my friend chose Commando.

We got home and he copied both games on his double tape deck.  Cheeky!

J