Club Monte Carlo or Bust £100-10p/£250-25p Dx's 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up its time to head to monte carlo ( If Current restrictions allow lol) will you make a packet or bust out!!

The Layout(s) aren't locked due to the image used it's not the best and a bit ropey in places. We can't have perfect images all the time so the odd lo-quality layout will surface,

And if Higher res images ( @Player ) do surface it can be remade again

Thanks Goto

@Clo06 for her original classic layout used for a base for this version

@infection for finding the £250 image for the £250 decal, this was originally only for £100 but as infection found said image i thought i might aswell release both edtions.

@Tommy c for uploading and darkening the backgrounds of reel bands used in this

Play in Mfme V 20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

Stay Safe, Stay In,  Play FME!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

grrrr, already chucked 400 in the £100 JP version and still not able to force it.

Using the autoplay on the 250 now to pump some dough through it- maybe that will give a batter game of it :)

Cheers Vectra666

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tagteam3283 said:

grrrr, already chucked 400 in the £100 JP version and still not able to force it.

Using the autoplay on the 250 now to pump some dough through it- maybe that will give a batter game of it :)

Cheers Vectra666

Upload a happy ram when you’ve done you’ll need to zip up the gam and ram file from each layout then upload to the release topic this is the same as road to riches infact a direct clone and runs slow as f on lappy 

argh no, ive just read this after i hit the JP on 25p/£250 after running through £500 on autoplay - merde.

I will create it again :)

Edited by tagteam3283
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, tagteam3283 said:

argh no, ive just read this after i hit the JP on 25p/£250 after running through £500 on autoplay - merde.

I will create it again :)

so looks like £500 in for jackpot, suppose it'll be the same ratio on the £100 version and road to riches 

when u say "upload to the release topic" what does this mean, can i add it onto the comments here os is there a specific thread for happy files.

I have one ready for the £250 version now

4 hours ago, tagteam3283 said:

when u say "upload to the release topic" what does this mean, can i add it onto the comments here os is there a specific thread for happy files.

I have one ready for the £250 version now

Here,

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/forum/19-layout-ramgam-files/

or so you know in future go to forums up top and scroll down to 'Layouts it's third on the list and as Vecs said just the ram+gam. I also find it a lot easier and quicker to mix Autoplay with manual because as much as you set a bot to do stupid choices a stupid choice can still be for it to "accidently" hit a JP, believe me I've had it🤬😂

@vectra666 who cares if it is ropey in places it is bloody fantastic, you put a lot of work into creating so thanks and respect for that bud😊 

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1