Snakes & Ladders £70 Dx 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

New Year, New Release from me in the form of snakes and ladders a different take on the popular machines of past, this time if you lose the boards hold but doesn't necessarily mean you'll get to the top. like i said when i released the classic, its a different concept from bellfruit within the era of the usual Dond shite they released around the same time and should keep you entertained for a little while longer

thanks goto

@infection for images used and playtesting

shortcuts written within the notes  

plays in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, GeorgeJG said:

I think these are the unchipped ROMs, Degsy this one is begging to be  made into a video.

What’s unchiped about them they’re the same roms as the classic made a few years back

• Like 1

8 hours ago, spaceman said:

is there any reason why i can not download this file as its saying,you aren't permitted to download this file?

make a donation :P, helps the forum and saves u headache (click Portal on the menu and it's on the right side of the webpage)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spaceman said:

is there any reason why i can not download this file as its saying,you aren't permitted to download this file?

Had you of read the FAQS you wouldn't be asking that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, vectra666 said:

What’s unchiped about them they’re the same roms as the classic made a few years back

Yes exactly. I'll have to download this lovely DX and play it again (classic ROMs are on another defunct computer of mine) to remind myself of the full empty. It's slow and hard work but there's a position you can get into with antidote, final ladder and something on the bonus that rips a mega streak before it's ready. Most even on £70 are chipped but I remember this one was a worker. Let me play it for a bit and I'll get back to you with the exact method and Alex if he's interested. 

The game is still around today on ipub2 £100jp but is quite a different beast!

• Like 1

I've got to admit I'm struggling to empty this. Some what embarrassing as I did manage to get the classic about £300 owed to the machine % wise. I think I'm forgetting  a piece of the puzzle.  The key is that a lose often means you'll go back to the previous ?s, usually the closest one. I thought it was a case of get antidote, then build bonus to advance to next ladder then deliberately lose so you start from before the big long ladder that goes up to two squares before mega streak and on next board entry press bonus and there you are with just one snake and an antidote. Needs to be moderately happy but you get it usually for less than £70 each time around. 

Perhaps I'm getting unlucky, I'll persist for now but might be missing a piece of the puzzle that frustratingly I once knew. 

The layout is released moderately happy, you might get £30ish ahead with a straight force or two.

Btw questions about the pipes in reviews section, they offer a big shot and if the cash meter is £41 or over bells are awarded. Unfortunately it does see this and will either block feature shots or pipe on dice if the meter is that high until it is ready or near enough for mega streak. Also hold over is guaranteed on £1 play.