Barcrest's Up & Over Wdx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a dx of a decent old barcrest machine called up & over, was meant to do a dx of this a while back but never got round to doing it. After reading about how some of the lads used empty it and those roms turned up i decided to give it a dx update to go with the new roms that were being enjoyed. Thanks To @Chopaholic @logopolis for having a test to make sure everything ran as it should and to the late wizard for the new mfme.

MFME V 20.1 ONLY.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you - here because of Chopley Alex Degsy Turnipworth. I was never 'on' these back in the day, too busy filling them up for others. I've heard about the empty over the years though, so thanks again for the release.

• Like 2

I've played similar machines to this one but it was Hi Jinx and this plays differently to it but I like it.

Love the graphics etc.

Many thanks for this one :D

• Like 1

ah the old reverse numbers game is the emptier on this one on 5678, change number 4 & ( and keep the numbers on the reels as far away from each other as possible. Degsy has a good vid on utube.

when on the board aim for the mid-right section where the two notes are & no lose gamble

Edited by tagteam3283