Psycho Cash Beast Redraw 1.0.1

(25 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

In memory of Chris J. Wren

Thanks go to..

Wizard for MFME

Geddy & Bugs for their classic (used as a base for this)

Shortcuts included in the text file

This was redrawn from the flyer by me in 2008 and has sat on an old hard drive since, a case of me being disillusioned by the fact that the more elements i had to redraw i felt no closer to where it should be. 

So i have decided to release it the way it was finished back then, probably a purists nightmare..

Take it for what it is..

Nick.

**Update**

Should be fixed now, knew i would cock it up.

Edited by Bodie

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Updated with Psycho Cash Beast V0.5 roms

Massive thanks to A:E for sending them to me.

• Like 36
  • Thanks 7
  • Awesome 10

User Feedback

WiltshireWizard

· Edited by WiltshireWizard

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

First one I downloaded when I joined this site, simply because it was at the front of the queue in the 'recommended' section. It's great! Very clear display, fun 'mini games' (I'm a newbie so don't know if there is a specific term for them!). Recommended.

EDIT - While I was writing the mini review I was playing the game, and won £30. This has never, ever, ever happened to me in real life! I'm not quite sure how it happened this time either!

Screenshot_48.jpg

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, this was drawn by me in 2007 and i believe i have improved a lot since then. My unreleased layouts from last year are far better in quality and realism. 

Sadly this was a bitter sweet release for many reasons and with the benefit of hindsight would have been best left on the old hard drive.

Glad you are enjoying it though, Psycho Cash Beast was a fun machine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
ducky

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

bring back some good memories

• Thanks 1
Link to review

*gets 3 blue sevens (£6)*

Says: "Nice, I'll take that..."

*looks at the high/low number before pressing collect (it's 7)*

Says: "Risking it on 7 would be stupid, I'ma collect..."

My monkey brain: "Believe in yourself and you can do anything..."

*PRESSES LOW* "heHheHeeh"

*game over*

me: 😐

😂

• Haha 1
Link to review
pheniusfreak

downloaded as it was on the recommended list, remember this game from in the pubs, great game, many thanks for the upload.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
TonyC1971

Reading other posts, this machine in the wild was hard work getting it to streak.  I had to pull myself away everytime having chucked £20 into the bad boy and going back to the bar sulking.

Good to play it again though, oh and not lose any money on it.  Great layout and the sounds are bang on !

• Thanks 1
Link to review
bttf1968

Never normally play the these machines in the arcades, i may have just been converted. Loving the gameplay and sounds.  Thanks to all 👍

• Thanks 1
Link to review
sean

Really awesome layout, definitely the best version I have come across. Great game play and I found  no problems.

Thank You to the creators and all involved in making this redraw of Psycho Cash available to us all. 

And Thank You to the late Wizard for his MFME platform also made available to us all for no charge.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
chop1984

awesome job, love the little things like even if you press a button thats not meant to make a sound it still makes a sound as if your tapping the button, if you know what i mean haha anyway love it great job

• Thanks 1
Link to review
The-Stranger

· Edited by The-Stranger

I have this fruit machine in my cellar - its amazing - its like now i dont even have to walk down the stairs to feel ripped off when it takes all my money ahahahhaha

wait till the kids see this - they will be gobsmacked

Brilliant work

• Thanks 1
Link to review
kekw

This is absolutely awesome. perfect, just how I remember it from back in the day.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
minh

I now see why this has had such a high download count - fabulously emulated nick and yes this is as real as it gets now we're all in lockdown due to covid-19 in the UK, massive thanks! 

• Thanks 1
Link to review