Deal or No Deal - Live the Dream £5/£70/£100 Dx's 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Will you live your dream or turn it into a perpetual Nightmare, with this dond a clone of desert island deal

there's three to choose from, the £70 original rom set, £100 uses different later roms and the seaside £5 variant all set on 84% 

Thanks goto

@Clo06 - for the £70 classic used as a abase for lamps/reels etc

@infection - images of the £5/£100 used

the £70 version the jackpot decal isn't the best this is due to nabbing it from a lower res flyer @fruit-emu.

Shortcuts written within the notes (£5 layout, notey only gives change!!)

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's an awesome layout - looks like a ton of work you put into it. I Generally steer clear of DOND machines myself, but maybe I'll be converted at last. - Cheers!

• Like 2

This is great.  I'm with dataslater, as I tend to steer clear of them playing in real life.  So hit and miss compared to machines of old.  I'll definitely give this a good go though.  Thanks for all your hard work (as always !).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dataslater said:

That's an awesome layout - looks like a ton of work you put into it. I Generally steer clear of DOND machines myself, but maybe I'll be converted at last. - Cheers!

I’d recommend the £5 version as the gameplay should be better imo

• Like 1
  • Welcome 1

Thanks for another awesome looking layout, Vectra....

I can't believe the amount of Deal or No deal machines that were made... they certainly milked the hell out of that franchise!

All the best,

Gary.

🔔🔔🔔

• Like 2

On 25/02/2024 at 11:02, MPU_FIVE said:

Thanks for another awesome looking layout, Vectra....

I can't believe the amount of Deal or No deal machines that were made... they certainly milked the hell out of that franchise!

All the best,

Gary.

🔔🔔🔔

We’ve released most of the ones we can although still a few left to fill in the gaps like my next dx.

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 23/02/2024 at 23:53, dataslater said:

I am undoubtedly in the minority but I am also not a lover of the DOND concept.

Vec's layouts are always  impressive though and I will be playing this, whether I like it or not :D 

• Like 2