Bfm's Jumping Jack Flash £8token/£10/£15 Dx's 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Probably the Last release from me this side of 2024, and its a special one for me.. this is around the 600th release from me via Fme land...

Jumping Jack Flash, a fireworks themed fruit from Bfm i think its big brother is club firecracker as very similar themed although look entirely different

I originally made this as a Pdx way back in around 2014 due to no decent images at the time.

Fast Forward to 2023 and @stevedude2 uploaded a higher res flyer of the machine which still had the big fat star bottom right but got my lazy arse into removing that..

the layouts themselves are in a three in one release as each layout uses different roms, there was a whitbread £15 but stuck at 20p via planetemu (i'll up a link in a post)

the reel symbols are the same ones used in the pdx if better quality ones arise then i can update them quite easily

the £8 token layout seams a tad tight as in rarely gives IM boards but can get jackpots via the blast off feature.

As said its a fun action packed machine that should keep you fairly entertained 

Shortcuts are as standard Plus Respin = R, Blast Off = X, Bell Man = B

Enjoy and Happy Gaming this Christmas and in 2024

thanks to All that have released layouts, contributed towards layouts via resources and layout help, The site owners and adminds and of course less not forget the great man in the sky @Wizard

lets raise a glass to him this Christmas as without his genius we'd have no layouts and no Mfme

so To All in FME land, and All various Fme sites.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year and beyond

Regards Vectra666

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Thank you, although I get a constant payout issue on my home build, and I can't remember the fix for this.

Not a scooby sorry which jackpot one is giving the faults maybe I’ve set something wrong, try the likes of money to burn and it’s settings 

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Not a scooby sorry which jackpot one is giving the faults maybe I’ve set something wrong, try the likes of money to burn and it’s settings 

£10 version, my hopper empties completely lol

6 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Thank you, although I get a constant payout issue on my home build, and I can't remember the fix for this.

Unchecking both hoppers in the configuration screen, stops the constant payout sound, if that's what you are talking about.

Very nice sir vectra thanks you for this. And blimey 600 I am seriously missing some gems.
Dave.

Edited by merivaman41
  • Like 2

Congratulations on creating your 600th layout, @vectra666!!!

Always love playing a quality Vectra666 layout. Your DX's always look amazing - you are one very talented man.

Cheers,

Gary.

🏆🏆🏆

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, merivaman41 said:

Very nice sir vectra thanks you for this. And blimey 600 I am seriously missing some gems.
Dave.

Not all perfectly shiny gems some right rough as layouts lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Congratulations on creating your 600th layout, @vectra666!!!

Always love playing a quality Vectra666 layout. Your DX's always look amazing - you are one very talented man.

Cheers,

Gary.

🏆🏆🏆

Some fall into place easily , some right arse’s sometimes think “why did I bother “ then all falls into place

still not done disc reel and a oldie slot, to much to workout lol 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, wearecity said:

Unchecking both hoppers in the configuration screen, stops the constant payout sound, if that's what you are talking about.

No, on my home build it just keeps paying out when I press collect, i.e. the hopper empties, I had this issue on Who Want's To Be A Legionnaire and there was a fix for it, it is just Scorpion it effects if I'm right.