Tubular Bells £15 & £25 Dx's 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is the prequel to Hitshot its tubular bells on the original £15 jackpot maybe the first rom set and the later £25 on maybe the final rom set of this

Thanks goto

the Original dx creator of this whoever it was, for the reel and majority of lamping positions

@infection Images used all two of them, so just shows you only need a few images to make a semi-decent layout

the multi coloured tube i think its lamped correctly although it don't look to good the way its lamped, if i'd of blended the tube it would've used upwards of 15-20 lamps and would've been too big covering most of the top half of the machine which would've probably slowed the layout down, it is what it is...

Shortcuts listed within the notes and there's loads of em lol

Notey does work but only gives change!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this amazing looking DX, Vectra.... does it play the Tubular bells music by Mike Oldfield by chance? Don't think i've ever played this one before.

Cheers,

Gary.

• Like 1

Lovely attention to detail, from the shadows below the column buttons to the immaculate scrolling lamps on the invincible, beautiful work.

I've got a couple of audio gremlins though. Left channel only plays sound, right is mute (both my speakers are working and on/balanced) and very occasionally the collect music plays at around 0.5% speed. 

I downloaded the £15 version as that's what used to be in Leicester Forest East services, a million years ago. Admittedly back then I was cautious of the evil services 70% so this was a try one or two boards and get what you can type machine for me. 

I thought it was one of those Bell Fruit Games where collecting a quid on £10 boards would eventually buy the streak but it's not that! I drifted by nearly £200 and it wouldn't roll from the invincible. So I switched strategy to pinching and it has thrown in a few jackpots and TB streaks between £3-£5 collects but every one a £15 flat no repeat. Still on around 50% pay out, so one to return to and see if I can get my %

Pretty harsh machine gameplay wise, to think I used to play it on 70% and this is 84% 

Great job on the layout though!