Vivid Connect 4 £25. 1.2

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's the £25 variant. £8 and £5 to follow.

Massive thanks to;

@Tommy c for the original layout.

@infection for the images.

@WonkySausage for asking for this.

@logopolis for the decent ROM's.

I went with a lighter image, just because I think it suited the machine better. Can't believe this is from 2001, what times those were!

Also a big thankyou to @woodsy, @vectra666, @Tommy c, @dad and others who have put the time into helping me get to creating, still learning but these guy's and others have made it possible, so thankyou.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Fixed ROM's for the ones supplied by @logopolis and added an up to date alpha as pointed out by @vectra666 and changed from read only thanks to @WonkySausage. Thankyou guy's.

If anyone has already downloaded, I'd suggest deleting and replacing with this version.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Gordon The Boss

Thank you Ze Frog,

Great machine, really nice bright layout, need sunglasses for this one. Got a jackpot on the first fiver in.... where's me cash lol.

Nice one...

Gordon The Boss

Response from the author:

Thanks Gordon.🙂

Hopefully not too bright. I usually darken the image more as it's generally the way. I thought it looked nice quite light, like how it would appear in an arcade on a summer's day.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but I think the first time a played one of these was Butlins dome(possibly )seem to remember a bank of 3 or 4 that where set into a big connect 4 display. Wonder if anyone else saw this? Wherever it was, they were definitely pride of place and where getting lots of play, was a rather intriguing fruit machine.

• Like 1
Link to review