Cloud 999 2p,5p,10p & 20p/ £2.40-£3-£6 Dx's 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Here's some nostalgia for you in the form of the iconic Cloud 999, these releases are the different stake/jackpot ratio's you didn't normally see in the arcades in the early/mid 1990's

firstly you'll notice the reel lamps flash oddly, this is due to the Character isn't set correctly,

@hitthesix, @spa and @johnparker007 tried to figure it out without success but along came @Ginge with this layout bundle with the lamps (excluding reel lamps) in order and ready to go, all i had to do was re-decal the existing artwork which the ££'s ones ok the ones ending in pence they're not perfect but will do

so thanks to the above for their input and help

thanks to the original rom uploader for the cloud 999 roms

anybody else let us know...

and of course @Wizard, i'm sure if he was still here he'd of sorted this chr issue with another mfme update or three but it is what it is and its members like above that are pushing mfme to its limits and further!!!

the downloads come in three sections

1. 2p- £2.40

2. 2p-5p - £3

3. 10px2 (don't know why there's two 10p versions maybe a different rom set @Ginge answers please, and a 20p/£6

hopefully everything works and pays what it states on the decals let us know if not please...

shortcuts are as standard (again @Ginge you'll need to redo the coin and collect shortcuts again)

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!! 

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

£3/5p version newer background art now added

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sounds like it was a lot of work @vectra666 for yourself and everyone involved, but it turned out great !!! Amazing work as always, its a pleasure to load your releases into my virtual arcade, 

image.thumb.png.272e697402c16534808e2454482474c1.png

Edited by appstrader
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, appstrader said:

Sounds like it was a lot of work @vectra666 for yourself and everyone involved, but it turned out great !!! Amazing work as always, its a pleasure to load your releases into my virtual arcade, 

and don't they all look good together on your screenie, it gives me great pleasure to see my layouts amongst many youtube vids

• Like 1

21 hours ago, appstrader said:

Really need to start playing about with mine again, has there been any updates last time I looked it wouldn’t let me on,so I gave up in the end do you still have the section with all the images etc.oops that beginning but sounds a bit rude 🤣.

7 minutes ago, Ginge said:

Really need to start playing about with mine again, has there been any updates last time I looked it wouldn’t let me on,so I gave up in the end do you still have the section with all the images etc.oops that beginning but sounds a bit rude 🤣.

I think someone said to me about the login issues it was because I ripped the site from the domain you should be able to get on I did fix it quite a few months ago new url though which should be in my signature, the download contains the latest build, images are there too.

If I get more time I might do some other additions to it but we will see.

@World of Vp be warned it does take some configuration to set up but its rewarding once it's done.

http://fruitmachine.hopto.org/

Edited by appstrader
  • Like 2

Thanks for these DX's Vectra... I remember playing one of these in what is now Jimmy G's in Leysdown.... think it was 5p play, but remember it going nuts, holding after nudges, spinning in wins one after another, and having a bank of about £22 which for such a low jackpot machine is a lot... happy days! If only i could go back cos life sucks now!

Cheers,

Gary. :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Thanks for these DX's Vectra... I remember playing one of these in what is now Jimmy G's in Leysdown.... think it was 5p play, but remember it going nuts, holding after nudges, spinning in wins one after another, and having a bank of about £22 which for such a low jackpot machine is a lot... happy days! If only i could go back cos life sucks now!

Cheers,

Gary. :)

Got nudge wink to go all cash(£2.40/£3) add checkbox 7 and tick it reset machine and it does work on the £4.80/£6 versions we have of cloud 999

• Like 1

On 10/04/2023 at 20:59, appstrader said:

Hi is this virtual arcade available for download? looks great.

Edited by Bandits

1 hour ago, Bandits said:

Hi is this virtual arcade available for download? looks great.

The website has the download along with supportive images and how to's, it takes a bit to get the hang of things but its simple enough when you know you know.

image.png.9e9d5efecfba9535177c8ad5dfb57dc9.png

On 16/04/2023 at 17:37, appstrader said:

The website has the download along with supportive images and how to's, it takes a bit to get the hang of things but its simple enough when you know you know.

image.png.9e9d5efecfba9535177c8ad5dfb57dc9.png

Thank you.

Cheers @World of Vp I look at and think it could be better, I did it quite some time ago now and things could be much better.

This is why I am playing with a version 2 where the cabinets are 3D and you place the angle you wish to view them at, obviously the cabinet view you can see is how it actually looks currently with it spinning now and again so there is even more animation.

Well that's a peek at version 2, it's not perfect but only spent little amount of time on this so far.

I did create a thread for this build of FruitBar in the forum for FrontEnds.

Oh and credit to @vectra666 for the release of this one.

image.thumb.png.0d7a670a68aa5a73b9deda94f9d450af.png 

Edited by appstrader