Astra's Fortune Teller £15 Jackpot 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Fortune Teller by Astra, set on arcade settings with the option to gamble wins. If you want to set as bingo setting without gamble just go to edit mode with cash door checked, configuration and then alter. Have set this machine on 82%, about realistic for a lot of decent seaside arcades at least.

Massive credit to;

@captainhaddockfor the main image and allowing me to use his classic.

@vectra666for guiding me along the path ehen I have had questions.

@woodsyfor getting me started on the path of creation and providing Ps and the knowledge to use.

@Wizardfor this platform of joy and wonderment.

@infectionfor his wide array of images nicely compiled Infection Images section.

@dad@slotsmagic@Tommy c@spa@Clo06@Multi Retro Man and many others I have probably failed to mention for taking the time to impart knowledge and advice when needed.

Really a big Thankyou to everyone on the forum, to have a community so helpful and willing to assist people to achieve is absolutely amazing. If the world was like this forum we would be living in a Utopia. This isn't actually my first DX, I may release the first, second is kind of ongoing but not really great but will likely release at some point.

Quality will improve, only just getting used to Ps and laptop is a complete sack running old CPU, onboard graphics,very tempermental trackpad and a mighty 2GB of RAM!😂Goes to show its still possible though, and if computer illiterate like me can do this then anyone can, so hopefully this will inspire more to create.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback