HOW BIGS YOUR ROCK £5 DX 9inches

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

thanks to wizard...

thanks also to @slotsmagic for sharing his arcade high res images with me which has allowed for me to create a arcade sim ready and home build high res version!

thanks to the original dx creator which is un-named?? i've used the hi-lo reel and the hi-lo lamps to create this so thanks loads unknown!

thanks also to @vectra666 for providing better reel symbols from an existing game of his.. and for the spotted dick reel scans which will be put to use soon

this is number 1 of 4 planned GLOBAL updates.. if i can do more then i will but i will definitely be doing a super high res "banging away" semi hi res "spotted dick" and "screwing around" thanks to images from @slotsmagic and @infection and @dad.

once again these are as big as the emulator allows as there are no blended lamps it runs smoothly and i've done the best i can with the reflection, but its from inside a arcade so it adds that realism imo..(good excuse).... also some of the image is redrawn for better clarity.. its as sympathetic as possible for me!! go easy on me eh.. 

the percentage is set to 86% and can be changed by the bottom bank dip switches 7/8.. put both on for 94% if you want a less egg game..

so how bigs your rock? mines 2200-2800... ;) 

WOODSY

What's New in Version 9inches   See changelog

Released

alpha updated and meter config double checked... paying out in 20p's???? 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@woodsy told you i would play tonight and i enjoyed it the only thing i would ask is it possible to get rid of the background (may be just have it all black) how would i be able to do that  many thanks rob 

• Like 1

Just now, Robsonmeg46 said:

@woodsy told you i would play tonight and i enjoyed it the only thing i would ask is it possible to get rid of the background (may be just have it all black) how would i be able to do that  many thanks rob 

not without some considerable effort haha.. bear with i'll try and sort something out..

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

effort exerted and accomplished 

how bigs your rock £5 dx.zip

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool2008 said:

Found a issue after a win 

2022-05-27_142221.png

very strange.. press ctrl and r together to reset the machine and hopefully it won't happen again.. it was fine in test for me so let me know if it happens again thanks buddy! any more images coming soon? i could really use some more of high spirits like you did jackpoteers.. top and bottom glass at angles with no flash if you can mate and of course as many of any machines you can if poss!!! thanks bud

• Like 1

3 hours ago, woodsy said:

very strange.. press ctrl and r together to reset the machine and hopefully it won't happen again.. it was fine in test for me so let me know if it happens again thanks buddy! any more images coming soon? i could really use some more of high spirits like you did jackpoteers.. top and bottom glass at angles with no flash if you can mate and of course as many of any machines you can if poss!!! thanks bud

Im going away to Blackpool soon so having a break from the arcades .... save up for Blackpool .... Thanks for all you have donw ... as for flash i will try but like i said it wont be for a another 2 weeks 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool2008 said:

Im going away to Blackpool soon so having a break from the arcades .... save up for Blackpool .... Thanks for all you have donw ... as for flash i will try but like i said it wont be for a another 2 weeks 

No, thank you buddy! It’s been a pleasure and if you can do, if you can’t don’t! Enjoy Blackpool

• Like 1

Just now, woodsy said:

No, thank you buddy! It’s been a pleasure and if you can do, if you can’t don’t! Enjoy Blackpool

I will be heading to the arcades again in a few weeks get more images of the same machine when possible using flash but you guys are great at stitching just like jackpoteers and few others also been told a few machines thats sold will be replaced the andicapp one is broken so will get images off that 

• Like 1

Super stuff thank you Woodsy. A machine I remember playing a lot when they were around. Always enjoyed playing How big is your rock even though it can be quite harsh. Looking forward to Bangin Away if you do it. Wonderful sounds even if it is very tight.

• Like 1

Cheers, @woodsy never saw this in the wild either, but love the theme! - still judging by how tight the damn thing is being in the emulator, perhaps not seeing it in real life was a bullet dodged!

Cheers!

Gary.

🍋🍋🍋

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alex74 said:

Super stuff thank you Woodsy. A machine I remember playing a lot when they were around. Always enjoyed playing How big is your rock even though it can be quite harsh. Looking forward to Bangin Away if you do it. Wonderful sounds even if it is very tight.

Banging is being a bit difficult so looking like it’ll be a redraw for the most part but I’ll do my best don’t worry!! All these are just go all out for super jackpot and hope for repeats as it gives a after buzz too! And they’re all empties in the 10p bankers which was great in the wild

• Like 1

17 hours ago, woodsy said:

Banging is being a bit difficult so looking like it’ll be a redraw for the most part but I’ll do my best don’t worry!! All these are just go all out for super jackpot and hope for repeats as it gives a after buzz too! And they’re all empties in the 10p bankers which was great in the wild

I am sure it will be great. It is a really nice machine but so frustrating to with it going in endless loops of landing on the manager(Can I help you sir?) and killing you when you are remotely near to anything good.  I guess you are right with your playing method though takes balls of steel. I played How Big is your rock yesterday really enjoyed it thanks again, although another of this series that can take an age to jackpot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alex74 said:

I am sure it will be great. It is a really nice machine but so frustrating to with it going in endless loops of landing on the manager(Can I help you sir?) and killing you when you are remotely near to anything good.  I guess you are right with your playing method though takes balls of steel. I played How Big is your rock yesterday really enjoyed it thanks again, although another of this series that can take an age to jackpot.

They are not games you collect on, it’s all out for jp. I usually do it by gambling reel wins until it gives £3 exchanges then it’s ready for jp you hope for repeats and the after bud you can get a tenner or so. Thanks for your positive comments 

Thanks @woodsy another local favourite. If you plugged these or Spotted Dick when clocking up a win they would dump the £1 hopper. Not sure if Banging Away was the same or if it was like Jiggin where it gave you a ridiculous amount of credits when plugging while the bank was clocking up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rpidemon said:

Thanks @woodsy another local favourite. If you plugged these or Spotted Dick when clocking up a win they would dump the £1 hopper. Not sure if Banging Away was the same or if it was like Jiggin where it gave you a ridiculous amount of credits when plugging while the bank was clocking up.

the joys of sprinting like mad from the owners brandishing golf clubs always spring to mind

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

the joys of sprinting like mad from the owners brandishing golf clubs always spring to mind

Amazing how fast we could shift with all those pound coins.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rpidemon said:

Amazing how fast we could shift with all those pound coins.

do you know i used to get bruises like rugby ball shadows on my upper thighs and it took me ages to realise it was from all the pound coins hitting my legs whe i went on the dance machines to flirt with a bird haha

• Haha 1