Club Hyper Viper £100-10p / £200- dual stake Dx's 1.0.1

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Slivering up next is this popular themed fruit machine, of which they're still releasing new versions to this day. Hyper Viper the Club edition, based on snakes and ladders or adders n ladders, they're all the same..

Thanks Goto

The provider of the £100 real machine images/flyer used for decal button changes

@Ploggy for the very old classic used as a template for the dx, the classic was made way back in 2003, maybe one of the first classic's made!

@Tommy c for the dice reel from viva las vegas

also Thanks to @WonkySausagefor sending me the "unlocked" classic and help with the prize checkboxes

@fruitsnappa test mode info

Shortcuts listed within the notes on each

the £200 dual stake does give a repeat chance on the cashpot, which by the looks of things will take a million quid to max, there is yes/no lamps but these appear to not light up on the repeat chance, also the majority of lamps are in their correct postions but also a few aren't

Anyways,  Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!! 

Edited by vectra666

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

swaped the start/super start lamps as was listed backwards 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'd never seen this before, is it more like a mark 2 to the original Club Adders and Ladders? its very much based the same, and some additional sounds effects which are brilliant. The art work is fantastic - great job here

• Like 1

On 20/03/2022 at 20:21, MPU_FIVE said:

Thank you Vectra... I don't normally play club machines, but it's snakes&ladders theme kind of got me!

Cheers! 🍻

I know it’s kind of addictive and this does give a few boards although it’s normally snakebite for 40p but very entertaining and a challenge to hit the top

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Noodles78 said:

Just wanted to thank you for this machine, like going back 20 years in the local social club

Think you are going to find a lot of that here.

Nice to see someone finding FME for the first time.

A lot of members here, had the same experience when we discovered it just over 20 years ago.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wearecity said:

Think you are going to find a lot of that here.

Nice to see someone finding FME for the first time.

A lot of members here, had the same experience when we discovered it just over 20 years ago.

Im like a kid in a candy shop looking at all the downloads to pick from 🙂

24 minutes ago, Noodles78 said:

Im like a kid in a candy shop looking at all the downloads to pick from 🙂

Yep that's the feeling lol.

In the beginning, we had roughly 40 to choose from.