Las Vegas Strip £8 token & £10 cash 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard for the amazing mfme. It's crazy!! 

thanks to @vectra666 @No1Stoney @spa @baz1379 @Dean @marie2003 and many others who bit by bit have made the jigsaw work to a releasable standard imo.

thanks to @Road Hog Mad for sourcing new images semi h-r that i cut out and stitched into several other bits and bobs to make a layout. 

there are two version's £8 token jp and £10 cash jp both 20p play and set at 86%

i have had the biggest struggle so far with this game, honestly the most stressful layout of the lot that i've done. But i hope it's been worth it, it's the name trail that proved incredibly difficult to get right.. 

hope you enjoy the blast from the pier's past. 

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

with thanks to @vectra666 (uncle vecs) new red alpha as original would be, lamps corrected and locked.

much love

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a brilliant game! The effort you've put into it clearly shows and I want to applaud you for a fantastic effort :D

What I've done in the past for letters like that (if you wanted to keep them separate) is to use the editing app to cut the letter out but leave it cut out so when you do the next one, it will be a perfect cut and carry on like that but what you've done with this one is perfectly acceptable :)

Response from the author:

That’s a great idea, one of the few I didn’t explore already and I explored a FEW HAHA!!! Thanks for your feedback and I’ll be testing your suggestion in the future and will be sure to note that in the thanks thread! Thanks bud 

• Like 1
Link to review
1969kappa

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Blown away played a quick £10 and I'm impressed don't know how long you have been at it but this is mint exactly how I remember it back in the day thank you 

Response from the author:

Thanks for your feedback bud, there was a fair effort put into this as I really wanted it to be as good as I could make it really. It’s really nice to get feedback to see how other people rate it!  Thanks loads

• Like 1
Link to review