Hit Shot £25 Dx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is a revamp of a layout originally by @Ploggy, i was playing his layout and it looked like the "shot" lamps weren't lighting up properly anyways

decided to make my own version complete with blended lamps for them shots!

Of Course thanks goto the master layout creator that is,

@Ploggy for the 1600dx layout i used for lamping positions and for the reel bands i've nabbed within this layout (where is ploggy these days, i miss his dx's even though at the time he released them most were to big for lappy but they were always of excellent quality, if you've not downloaded a ploggy layout i recommend you do, plus they're normally in a "happy" state, well road hog was most definitely anyways,

Also thankyou to @spa / @Gary for the hi res flyer recently uploaded

shortcuts are the same as the original and written within the notes (there's a lot of em lol)

Notey does work but only gives change

Play this in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Next up some Happy fruits join the Club, (may need @wearecity's help on getting rid of refill warning?) It's a Crazzzzy One!!!!

Edited by vectra666

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Very nice machine indeed.

My favourite thing was that you've set the hi and lo's with 1,6 on the numeric keypad. I usually set them up like that if another creator hasn't done it as it makes it so much easier to play.

Plus I stuck a quid in and got the jackpot.... if only it did that in real life eh :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JRSC01 said:

At first i thought the title of this was Shit Hot...

Lol, i need new specs!

Or hot shit , shit shot lol

• Like 1