Jugglin' Jackpots £100 Dx 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Enter the Big Top again and watch the Clowns, Clowning about!! Can you Juggle a Jackpot, Mega Streak And a Bust all in one go??

Thanks goto

@Matty.n for the Classic used for lamping postions etc

@Wizard as always for Mfme always think about you up there looking down on us!!

And a special Thankyou goes to @infection who's been badgering me for months to do this and giving me images to do it which got to the stage they were good enough to re-emulate 

from the main machine images to the individual images of the feature reel and the main reel symbols which i've adapted onto a different background to the originals

Hopefully i've made your Christmas with this one finally being dx'ed

Shortcuts are the same as Matty n's and are written within the notes

the Note Acceptor Accepts the NEW £50 note (which i think is a first for Mfme!!) the input is the blue notey lamp, not checked if it calculates on the meters correctly or not though,  if not disable the cctalk note 4 on that lamp!!

Will i get a few more done before Xmas, who knows i expect i will!!!

Anyways To All in Fme Land lets have a good one this year and may next year be more freedom than the last few

Happy Christmas to One and All!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Switched the £50 off as doesn't add up on meters properly

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Thanks bud! Looks colourful!! Think you can squeeze in a layout or Two before next year? 

this time last year i still made four before new year so never say never, although nothing to do atm

• Haha 1

Thanks for the fantastic layout @vectra666! Brings back some memories.  As someone who played one too many of these, a couple of potentially interesting notes: There's a couple of invincible modes - one is the really obvious Mega Streak & Logo flashing at the beginning of the feature, and there's a second which involves the logo doing a weird multi-coloured flash before the first gamble on the cash trail.  The subsequent gamble will win and the feature will eventually hit Mega Streak assuming you don't go against gambles etc. 

The middle-reel Bonus will occasionally give Super Stop which does go to £100 the first time, much like many other Betcoms of the time.  

If the cashpot doesn't reset after the Mega Streak (which it often doesn't if it's only £100) then keep playing and you can probably get another decent win (usually about £50, maybe £100? I can't remember) before it resets.  I think that once it's reset, there's no value left.  Someone who knows a lot more than I did could probably correct me here.     

Also, it's possible to get stuck on the inner ring for ages when it's an invincible board which is quite tiresome when you're actually after the Super Shots.  

Oh, and sometimes the logo stays red while you're on the outer boards in the feature; during which time I think it's impossible to end up with a Game Over.  It often switches back after hitting a question mark (which hasn't killed you), but at least you know when you're in danger.  

Edited by shiny
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Not working for me just get BETNJJPS 1.5 on the display after setup any advice welcome

It OK got it to work with c/door ticket  

Edited by Robsonmeg46

14 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Not working for me just get BETNJJPS 1.5 on the display after setup any advice welcome

It OK got it to work with c/door ticket  

Don’t need to tick any doors just let it set up initialise and it’ll be fine that BETNJJPS Is the rom name as said let it start

• Like 1