The 50 Credit Challenge - Real Emotions if Done Right !

Reg

On the forum we have an area for a 50 Credit Challenge, you can find this here.

50 Credit Challenge Area

I've been doing a few of these videos here on the new releases and slowing working back on other machines as and when no knew release.

As a point of note - when I do the 50 Credit Challenge I literally put just a quid or two through it from the download state if I attached a link to the file.  It's just the way I do it.  Some machines that use £12.50 for 50 credits you have to play a couple as well so there is no real advantage here.  I like the videos to start with least lights flashing !

Anyway - the point is I do take this seriously and try not to cheat - for the first time in playing MFME I have an emotion of actually LOSING MONEY !

During this video below I truely screw this up and lose £1.50 - I was not paying attention.  I lost the damn Jackpot and such a small one.

As I try to stay 100% true - what I win is what I win from the session and the difference between knowing that I could have had a top score that may have taken a while to be beaten and just screwing it up - well that's my loss.

I was then just a little taken aback that I felt feelings of playing a real machine and having lost real money on a stupid mistake here when the goal is to get as much as you can.

While playing it was recovery mode - hoping for it to drop again - but well you'll see what happens if you watch it, but my god - emotions from a long distant arcade actually returned when there was a proper goal given to play !

The 50 Credit Challenge is also more than a simple game and a bit of fine - it's a nice way to showcase releases and show the designers that they are being played.

Although this is @Gary's idea, I wish he'd said it earlier so we could have had more.

Anyway I've rambled on enough...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi reg i have been watching some of your challenge videos on youtube and they all get a 👍 i just need to make my PC be able to record then i could do some vids but i dont have a capture card which i think i need as i am not very technical minded 🤔

• Like 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it