Android

Matt

you can get cheapish refurbished window tablets with touchscreens that work quite well which is something i did.I bought it just for mfme to have the touchscreen landscape experience.

Even if you could get in on a phone it would be quite small.

At one time i had a shadow pc so could load that up on any  android phone via the app but it became expensive and uneconomical to run so i dropped it.Ok for lo-tech 

i also had it running on windows on the steam deck lcd version as well as the great arcade simulator but doesn't yet work on the oled version as there are no sound drivers available and that trips up mfme.Hopefully they will come soon was looking forward to playing them on the oled. 

So there are options for a portable mfme.

6 hours ago, jabbathehut said:

you can get cheapish refurbished window tablets with touchscreens that work quite well which is something i did.I bought it just for mfme to have the touchscreen landscape experience.

Even if you could get in on a phone it would be quite small.

At one time i had a shadow pc so could load that up on any  android phone via the app but it became expensive and uneconomical to run so i dropped it.Ok for lo-tech 

i also had it running on windows on the steam deck lcd version as well as the great arcade simulator but doesn't yet work on the oled version as there are no sound drivers available and that trips up mfme.Hopefully they will come soon was looking forward to playing them on the oled. 

So there are options for a portable mfme.

Same. I have an old surface tablet my son discarded that's perfect for mfme

11 minutes ago, infection said:

Swear this is like the 20th post asking if mfme is on android  🤣

Yeah but what I want to know is can I run MFME on the technology used by the likes of Samsung on their phones :D :D

Seriously though it gets asked a lot but TBF the threads asking soon get lost

• Like 1

Your box will be CASHPOT