When machines go wrong

MikeyMonster

So, Back in the day - and on the emulator as well, Lo tech Projects in the £10 to £15 era - machines like Giant Jackpots, Golden Arrows, Jackpot Junction - would quite often give you three nudges  - even if you had held all three reels and the JP was there for said nudges.

Of course, machines back then wouldn't ever hold for more than three, maybe four or exceptionally five times on the bounce.

However - the ****** below has now held on this screen for over 600 credits..............will it ever nudge? I mean 600 credits at 30p play is £180! And the machine is relatively  well played in - £1200 in, £800 out long term (figures shown are tonights bash....).  I don't have a problem with it protecting the JP - but why hold? 

image.thumb.png.732fcee690375b5b47924953f896a433.png

If you read the release thread for when I uploaded this layout I say what an absolute ferrol rechip this is..Project released a version that would land every time the feature was activated on the first disk. If it gave the full 50 you was probs 85 % guaranteed  it would hold again, give you that guaranteed 25 then stop on next disk. The chip before it would give feature and stop time after time on first disk resulting in naff all for the player until it wants go stupid then will spew 2- 3 hundred quid at you, then resume same pattern. 

The first chip was emptiable by sacking everything and only taking the feature, it would keep coming back round after so long, making it possible to empty. We had one switched off for weeks in a local arcade after it had been hit.  Gutted I didn’t get to try it, all the ones I tried later didn’t bring the feature back for a reasonable cost.

J

• Like 1

That it the first chip like the fair games bar 7 it held flashed its win panel, that was that. The exi bar could hold 4 to 9 + more times before it trigggers maybe more . The bar 7 is coded to flash and streak when that spin threshold is reached you can force a set up and hold via nudges but it will just do nothing.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, serene02 said:

The first chip was emptiable by sacking everything and only taking the feature, it would keep coming back round after so long, making it possible to empty. We had one switched off for weeks in a local arcade after it had been hit.  Gutted I didn’t get to try it, all the ones I tried later didn’t bring the feature back for a reasonable cost.

J

Quoted you in wrong thread here, though was replying to exi bar thread.

5 hours ago, Tommy c said:

That it the first chip like the fair games bar 7 it held flashed its win panel, that was that. The exi bar could hold 4 to 9 + more times before it trigggers maybe more . The bar 7 is coded to flash and streak when that spin threshold is reached you can force a set up and hold via nudges but it will just do nothing.

the old nobles ones only accidently refused the flash 2 times took it the 3rd time had a 48 pound bank it ended up giving 95 pound @Tommy care the nobles versions of fairplays coded to give the same amounts on crazy money or can it varie