info wanted plz

ukmango

11 hours ago, ukmango said:

can you get a free download of zingy bingo please  just the wife has asked me and this will save my ears from hurting  alot if anyone can point me i the right direction ...

cheers in advance 

Screenshot 2022-12-12 122306.jpg

I doubt that has been emulated, but I could be wrong. Watched a video of Butlins with the arcade about a week ago, lol, now I know what was along one wall...it was these things.

If you know the manafacturer, check out the legacy section, I often forget to look there myself.

• Like 1

I've just had a Google. Manafactured by Supernova, pretty confident there isn't a section for that so unlikely to be emulated unless in a different section as there is a section for games etc, Desert Island Retro which I haven't really explored yet, but it's a long shot as it looks quite a modern variant as well.

Edited by Dawlish09
  • Like 1

Closest i think possible is Skillball Bingo which i have in my Section 16 folder (see pics) downloaded years ago from Fruit-Emu or Fruit Forums.

Not sure if i ever tried it... can put it here if it's ok to do so, but will wait for an admin to green light it... as don't want to post something i should'nt.

Sec16(1).png

Sec16(2).png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Still can’t believe those things are allowed in the family sections of arcades , they won’t allow kids to play £5 slots yet these are on show everywhere.

what’s the actual percentage of these pieces of shite? And does anybody actually win the £50 top prize?

It is insane. The terrible video of Butlins I found last week had a few of these. Lowest Jackpot I ever saw on one of these was £20, and that was years ago. I'd bet percentage is really quite low, although I'm sure they advertise more than the percentage actually is, I mean how many arcades went and changed every single payout notice on the glass when cost of living crisis hit...likely not many and its obviuos the only thing to do to try to stay afloat is minimum payout possible. I should add the one machine of this kind I saw years ago was not in over 18's section either and was available to be played by anyone of any age.