don't really know what I'm doing

Gary111

hi very new to this and if I'm honest I'm not that tech savvy, was told by a friend about these emulators as we used to play a lot of machines back in the day, most memorable was crazy fruits, pac man, high spirits and one called pinball wizard i think, so just trying to find a way to play them again , I don't have enough points to download apparently so just asking for help as to gain more points please?

• Like 1
  • Welcome 7

This is where the newer v20 MFME lives as that thread was written before v20 was made. But it's good to have both v19 and v20 of MFME as some layouts that work in v19 won't work in v20.

Hope it helps...

Edited by MPU_FIVE
Added text to the MFME link
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gary111 said:

thank you very much for you this its really helped :) thanks Gary :)

If you need any help just post a thread bud! We’re all helpful but not always online at the same times, you won’t be ignored no matter what the question is!! Great choice of games to mention too!! Love all the ones you said

living the dream

4 hours ago, SocialDragon368 said:

@Gary111, you can also support the site. As long as you support the site you get unlimited access to thousands of layouts. If by the way you don't donate, you will still be able to download layouts, but there is a restriction.

are you trying to get to your 1000th post by posting to old threads, of course you could thank for what you download too to boost your rep and post counts

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...