roms anyone please?

woodsy

i'm looking for roms for the following red games if anyone can help please.. I only know to look on planetemu site so please share any links to sites you use if you can.

games are; BLING BLING, JACKPOT GEMS, KINGS RANSOM, GRUBA DUB DUB, SNAKEZ AND LADDERZ.. 

many many thanks..

see i know the art wont come out great but the game just looks really worth keeping in the library, i mean come'on it's snakes and ladders, its hyper vyper, its adders, its just part of the fabric of fruit machine base ideas... image.thumb.png.bd29d77a2bef6ff38a9ddb2ba065b115.png

living the dream

On 10/02/2022 at 22:27, fruitsnappa said:

well that helps a lot!!! I couldn't find it when i looked so thanks. thought it was not going to be possible!

while i got you, are there any roms for this that you know of. I have checked the legacy section but if a classic exists please link it. thanks all @dadimage.thumb.png.76512b7efec1cfe6d2473dd5175b0f3f.png

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

well that helps a lot!!! I couldn't find it when i looked so thanks. thought it was not going to be possible!

while i got you, are there any roms for this that you know of. I have checked the legacy section but if a classic exists please link it. thanks all @dadimage.thumb.png.76512b7efec1cfe6d2473dd5175b0f3f.png

Dxed by pook was a while back though

16 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Dxed by pook was a while back though

ah ok it's named something different or will it be in dxcellent maybe?? @Pook no need for me to muller it if you've done it already but can you please link it for me as i have a useless skill level at times.. can't even find a a pair of socks tbh!!

and @dad once again thanks for your ridiculously efficient assistance. it's never un-noticed

living the dream