Around The Town Wdx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Never managed to release this as Richy1976 aka slotzrus was working on it after I'd completed mine and i told him to release his. Seeing as his layouts are mostly blacklisted here's my version i completed early 2019. Thanks to the late wizard for the new mfme.

MFME V 20.1 ONLY THANKS.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I found this game by @CAshman_eq released for Android and I had never seen it before.

This is a great game and I love playing it :D

A great end to the triple releases :)

Use to have Cashman stuff on phone but as soon as I found MFME I binned it. Hats off to him still as had games on there that were easily manipulated like that one that looked like JPM Big Bucks.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

Many thanks Anthony. This along the prom and cops and robbers were quite good machines with long lasting features. Looks great thanks for the release.

credit to all involved... yes this also remind me of cops n robbers...it there any 25jp or 50jp i know the clubbers is out and 8jp jut wonder

49 minutes ago, geordie52 said:

credit to all involved... yes this also remind me of cops n robbers...it there any 25jp or 50jp i know the clubbers is out and 8jp jut wonder

£75 JP up to £250, we have the £8 one too but will leave you to dig around for the treasure 😉

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Big J said:

Use to have Cashman stuff on phone but as soon as I found MFME I binned it. Hats off to him still as had games on there that were easily manipulated like that one that looked like JPM Big Bucks.

He does free things where if you play the games, you have a chance to win free money via his Facebook page. :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

He does free things where if you play the games, you have a chance to win free money via his Facebook page. :)

Yep I know, haven't played them for near 3 years but still have them in my Google play history. I might consider re-downloading a few as had some Bar X style ones too.

Sorry to go too off topic @Tommy c

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Big J said:

Yep I know, haven't played them for near 3 years but still have them in my Google play history. I might consider re-downloading a few as had some Bar X style ones too.

Sorry to go too off topic @Tommy c

Nothing wrong with going off topic, I do it a lot :D