Snakes & Ladders £70 Dx 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

New Year, New Release from me in the form of snakes and ladders a different take on the popular machines of past, this time if you lose the boards hold but doesn't necessarily mean you'll get to the top. like i said when i released the classic, its a different concept from bellfruit within the era of the usual Dond shite they released around the same time and should keep you entertained for a little while longer

thanks goto

@infection for images used and playtesting

shortcuts written within the notes  

plays in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Boulderdash

Great DX, thanks Vecs

I Have no idea what happens when you fill the fruits at the bottom, nor what the three pipes do. But it's a fun game I never saw in the wild. 

Response from the author:

Three pipes gives big shot where you get one of the three top cash wins upto you whether you collect it or carry on

• Like 1
Link to review
Liverpool2008

Ive played this on the small screens Multi fruit machine .... never seen a full size one in the arcades so it must be rare ... anyways great layout 

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

Happy New Year indeed!!! Wow, I have to say that this has become one of my favourite games I've ever played!

It's good at giving a win at £70 then taking it all back lol. I might have to try and see if I can find it in the arcades :D

• Like 1
Link to review