Carry On Screaming DX 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

As requested by @infection, here's the DX for Carry On Screaming.

Quite a bit of editing was required using 4 different images and then I created the correct amounts for the game in the middle section (yellow).

There are currently 2 things that are baffling me though (these don't cause any problems playing the game or anything.

1) Not sure of the correct lamp numbers for the monsters at either side, so I used a particular one for each that makes them flash on the intro.

2) There's a second lamp number for the £25 jackpot on the top of the yellow game and I wasn't sure what it was for so I've left it as the same as the normal one until someone can advise what it may be.

As always, thanks to Wizard for the awesome MFME emulator and the regular updates done to it

Thanks to westy20040 for the classic game initially.

Hope you all enjoy this and please let me know anything that may require changing or updating.

Please don't forget to rate it as I love seeing your thoughts and how many stars you think it's worth :D

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

I uploaded the 7.1 meg version (Carry On Screaming £25 - MRM.zip) because the other seems to be corrupted (or it was when I downloaded it).

I apologise if it was and hopefully you will enjoy the proper version.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

downloaded this 4 times over past month and everytime trying to extract with winrar it says its corrupt and damaged
can anyone redownload and extract and see if you get the same?

On 12/06/2021 at 23:01, PORKCHOP said:

downloaded this 4 times over past month and everytime trying to extract with winrar it says its corrupt and damaged
can anyone redownload and extract and see if you get the same?

Many apologies for not replying as I wasn't aware that anyone had replied (I was only just starting so wasn't 100% sure about updates). I can't remember if I uploaded a new version but can you try again and if not, I'll upload a new file.