Donkey Kong - Updated DX based on DADs release 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

First of all, thanks must go to the late, great Wizard for the awesome MFME emulator.

Secondly, I wanted a really good Donkey Kong and the one that DAD released was one of the best ones I'd seen but I felt it needed a bit of an update and I did a little update for the letter K in Donkey by adding a fading Bonus word on it.

Then I thought the lights of the reels looked different to the real machine so I changed it so it looks like the fruits etc. are lit and not all of the reel. Some look slightly different but I feel it looks really nice. I also changed the colour of the reels from the dark yellow to grey as per a machine I saw on a YouTube video and think it looks fantastic now. :D

I also fixed the double £1 insert as it had another £1 insert as a different section so I removed it, resized the machine and now it works perfectly.

Many thanks to DAD for his permission to release this and whilst it has my logo on it, I wanted to release this as a massive praise to DAD for the beautiful quality of the machine in the first instance.

The other reason for this release is that I don't like machines if they aren't in the middle when you go full screen, hence this version I've done. :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback