SpartaCash Impulse £15 1.0.1

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

The least I can do for this wonderful community and all the work Wizard has done for his MFME is giving something back. After @woodsy asked me for a redraw of this machine I hope it will now be playable in his true greatness. I hope you appreciate the amount of work (lots of time) and my gesture of saying thank you.

Thanks goed to Wizard for the joy he brought us with MFME and to woodsy and Vectra for testing.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Changed the cashtrail route

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm not sure the lamps on the cash trail are mapped correctly - some features which (I'm fairly sure) should be going up in straight lines are zig-zagging between columns 1 & 3?  Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's every other row - so swap each of these pairs {25,57} {56,88} {87,119} {118,23} {22,54} I think corrects it?

Edited by CT229
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Your's and evrybody else who contributes their work are very much appreciated. I'd have a go myself but it's beyond me. Once again many thanks :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CT229 said:

I'm not sure the lamps on the cash trail are mapped correctly - some features which (I'm fairly sure) should be going up in straight lines are zig-zagging between columns 1 & 3?  Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's every other row - so swap each of these pairs {25,57} {56,88} {87,119} {118,23} {22,54} I think corrects it?

Thank you for noticing. I changed the file and uploaded it. New version should be the right download now. It looks like a snake now going his route to the top

• Like 1

INCREDIBLY good layout, thanks for this! Any chance of a redraw of High Voltage at some point?

• Thanks 1

Thanks Dami for a superb (and I really mean that) layout. Really feel we need to see more from your talents!!!

• Thanks 1

i mean ffs, this is mouthwatering, it's incredible.. @Damici you are insanely skilled and thoroughly appreciated.. i have more redraws too if you ever have the time.. 

LEGEND

• Awesome 1