Trail Blazer (bwb) 2p/5p 1.0.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Here`s a machine I remember playing as a kid in an arcade called the Bright Spot in the seaside town of Rhyl, they had this one and an always eight side by side, when I was feeling flush I would play both at the time so sometimes I actually link the two together and play them side by side in mfme.

There`s two versions 2p and 5p never saw the £4 token version in the wild would love to get my hands on the roms if anyone has a set. This layout is the first time I have done animated buttons, imo they do add a little bit more authenticity ,enough waffle hope you all enjoy.

Thanks to @johnparker007 for finding the font for the cash/nudge trail and also explaining how the animated buttons work.

Thanks to @Pook for advice and a quick video he posted on how to create the animated buttons. Below is the link to the thread if anyone is interested in creating more layouts with animated buttons.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16587-button-animation/

Massive Thanks to @Wizard for MFME.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words in the wip thread regarding my health :).

Edited by Ginge

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for these matey, loved the old BWB's. Hopefully one day we can get the 5p and 10p play ALWAYSEIGHT and the rarer £2.40 SUPERNUDGER.

Edited by always_eight
  • Like 1