Secrets of the Golden Nile £6 Dx 1.0.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Float down the Nile and search the pyramids, Will you raid the tomb for its treasure or be cursed and lose the lot!!

Thanks goto

@hitthesix for the previous classic layout

@infection - images

Now onto the layout itself, this layout has a few minor problems.

Firstly like the Classic layout beforehand, the Main LCD screen in the centre isn't Emulatable Atm so a fair bit of info won't show as in Let Em spin, hi lo reel is lit, and find my treasures!! also some features rely on the text so its guess work on our part!! For the main "find my treasures" the logo will flash.

Finally the Start / Collect button should spin the reels and collect the bank, but couldn't workout how to make a dual functioning button, so to get around this the Collect button is underneath. you can drag the button off-screen and press "C" to collect winnings.. if anybody knows how to make it dual buttons let us know via a topic?

Shortcuts are as standard

Start = Spacebar 

Collect =  Cancel = `

Holds = 1,2,3

Exchange = E

£1 = 0, 20p token = 9

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Joined the Start/Collect button together, not exactly right but better

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the layout, and as for the start/collect button thing, while I don't think there is a way to assign one clickable button to 2 separate inputs, for keyboard shortcuts, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from making 2 buttons that have the same keyboard shortcut as long as they don't do two things at the same time.

Eg. Ready to Rock has separate hold (nudge) and hi-lo buttons as you can both nudge and hi-lo gamble at the same time, however if the 2 key were assigned to hold 2 and hi at the same time, (assuming you can still nudge manually) the game would either guess the action or just do nothing as if no button were pressed at all.

On the flipside this game, the start and collect buttons are active at different times hence both can be used by the same keyboard shortcut.

Edited by bionic_beast
  • Like 1

This is a great machine Vecs and one I played a lot in my local pub.  This pre-dates Ace's 'Watch For My Hidden Treasures' feature on the later machines - although it doesn't say, is this an Ace machine ?. 

During play it spun in a row of '4's giving a £3 win also.  It was only at this moment I realised the reel guides to the left of each reel with the numbers on.  Also the usual hidden treasure features exist in the machine also.  One other thing in case others aren't aware, if you hold the reel you wish to gamble on for high/low, it will light up.  Had a fair few quid out of this just now like the good old days.  I seem to remember it spit tokens out for fun and ended up spending them on beer behind the bar.  Thanks for bringing back the memories on this one.  Looks and plays great.

• Like 1

Awesome, big thanks have been waiting for this... i have fond memories of this one from an (long gone) Arcade on St James st in Nottingham 

Will the LCD screen ever be emulated? 

Edited by Blinky3i
  • Like 1

Oh I remember playing this, albeit on 5p play.  I remember it being a bit of a rip-off of the hidden treasure games, but oddly I liked this one more on 5p than the ace equivalent.  I don't know if this was because the machine I had was punted, but it always seemed to play a much better game than the ace games on low stakes.

• Like 1