5/8/25 Cash on the lash 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard, @wearecity for the classic and reels, @vectra666 for the cabinet.

the £25 has full blended lamps the other two don't. no stutter as i sized it nicely :P 

i'm a novice with ps, but tried to make half decent buttons using the blending options from plain flat square images feedback welcomed.

standard gameplay with this, i assume it will streak one day but won't be playing to find out as too samey for me.

gonna look into a few wips and get some releases out, but won't be as prolific as before due to lifestyle changes etc.

always happy logging in and seeing new releases by you all so thanks once again.

any mistakes send a postcard to the usual place

happy new year to you all, bin the virtuals ya de ya de ya da

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

UPDATED CASH BUTTON. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, merivaman41 said:

Hello lovely looking layout but i also get an error, which i do not no how to fix.

image.png.26e554d78e96f56bae0cdd0f9b77f460.png

If you press Ctrl + R to restart the machine, after a while the message does go but I don't know why it's doing it. Fingers crossed there'll be an update :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for this Woodsy, it plays quite tight wish is good to see on a layout.

When I first saw it, I thought it was one I used to play in the past, cant remember

the name of it but think it was similar with pints and champagne bottles.

Probably a coronation street, as thats all I can remember with pints.

Ive not had the same error as others, playing the £25 version and collected £50 out no problem.

I noticed though the take cash flashes when you land on a ? but it doesnt allow you to collect.

I then noticed even not landing on ? it wouldnt let me collect anything, need to play to jackpot.

Good layout though, dont think ive played this in the wild.

• Like 1

I also can't get have the cash to work on the £5 version will test the others in a min 

Its the same on the £8 jackpot also if u press have nuges it gives u the cash 

Also the £25 version have cash does not work nit sure about the Nudges yet as not got them. 

Great layouts @woodsy

Edited by Robsonmeg46
  • Like 1

ok done some playing and 

the £5.00 one the have cash button does not work and if u press the have nudges it takes the cash.

the £8.00 one the have cash button does not work and if u press the have nudges it takes the cash

the £25 one the have cash button does not work and again if u press the have nudges it takes the cash.

great layouts hope they can get fixed 

Edited by Robsonmeg46
  • Like 1

On 18/01/2024 at 19:52, merivaman41 said:

Hello lovely looking layout but i also get an error, which i do not no how to fix.

I found this to on the £5 and the £25 

The £8 one works fine u can put more than 6 quid in and not get the error 

• Like 2

On 18/01/2024 at 16:05, Multi Retro Man said:

I inserted £6 into it and it showed a coin mech error, so I cleared the RAM but it did it again.

Stick to no more than £5 at any 1 time, works fine, go over and mech error.

• Like 3

On 19/01/2024 at 22:22, Robsonmeg46 said:

ok done some playing and 

the £5.00 one the have cash button does not work and if u press the have nudges it takes the cash.

the £8.00 one the have cash button does not work and if u press the have nudges it takes the cash

the £25 one the have cash button does not work and again if u press the have nudges it takes the cash.

great layouts hope they can get fixed 

oh, sorry, i have only just seen this and will investigate and update. thanks for the help

On 18/01/2024 at 23:19, chriss82 said:

Thanks for this Woodsy, it plays quite tight wish is good to see on a layout.

When I first saw it, I thought it was one I used to play in the past, cant remember

the name of it but think it was similar with pints and champagne bottles.

Probably a coronation street, as thats all I can remember with pints.

Ive not had the same error as others, playing the £25 version and collected £50 out no problem.

I noticed though the take cash flashes when you land on a ? but it doesnt allow you to collect.

I then noticed even not landing on ? it wouldnt let me collect anything, need to play to jackpot.

Good layout though, dont think ive played this in the wild.

cheers dude, hope you're back from your time in the legion/airre

On 18/01/2024 at 21:20, Multi Retro Man said:

If you press Ctrl + R to restart the machine, after a while the message does go but I don't know why it's doing it. Fingers crossed there'll be an update :)

thanks for the assist in my absence update by end of the storm

On 18/01/2024 at 19:52, merivaman41 said:

thanks if still not resolved please get in touch and updating 22/1

On 18/01/2024 at 19:26, appstrader said:

Great to see your name popping up @woodsy

thanks pal, bugs and updates, pobodies nerfect

• Like 1

6 hours ago, woodsy said:

cheers dude, hope you're back from your time in the legion/airre

thanks for the assist in my absence update by end of the storm

thanks if still not resolved please get in touch and updating 22/1

thanks pal, bugs and updates, pobodies nerfect

I've had the same things, one was when I didn't realise there was a red light for a Hi / Lo game. It's great that we're a good community that can help each other :D

• Like 2

One other suggestion is to change the version number to 1.0.1 (I usually put 1.1.0 if it's a major update or 1.0.1 if it's a minor update.) :)

That way it's easy for people to tell when it has been updated :D

• Like 1