£100 10P Golden Dragon Club. 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard, and to all creators.

GOLDEN DRAGON CLUB £100 10P - one for the die hard fans i reckon..

thanks to @Tommy c who's disc reel saved me a lot of pain, thanks to @WonkySausage @slotsmagic for working out the dips and such, and to @MikeyPosh for the images and help.

the disc reel overlay was making it look untidy so any perfectionists feel free to get it spot on, the lamping is as best as i managed but after such a break it's not too shabby.

put a few quid in to liven it up a bit but blimey who'd play this i don't know.. well we all would given a chance i suppose haha.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 minutes ago, MikeyPosh said:

On this now - nice one mate, 

Actually forgot you had this as a WIP

me too buddy haha, if you get the mr muscle out and clean pot black up i'll get on it haha... gotta try right... hope you're all well

37 minutes ago, woodsy said:

me too buddy haha, if you get the mr muscle out and clean pot black up i'll get on it haha... gotta try right... hope you're all well

On the 'To Do' list, changed it to £10 JP, but still got decals for an £8

1 hour ago, MikeyPosh said:

On the 'To Do' list, changed it to £10 JP, but still got decals for an £8

all good bro.. that red white and blue looks tasty too. but yeah need a clean screen really to make it workable.. 

still mega jealous of your bro haha

22 hours ago, woodsy said:

all good bro.. that red white and blue looks tasty too. but yeah need a clean screen really to make it workable.. 

still mega jealous of your bro haha

We got rid of 'Lets Get Jackpotted' - and Goldendragon hes using for spares/repairs. He wants to get his Magic 7 up and running, but for me, Pot Black, Beaver and Kung Fu are the kings, with Austin Powers, Party Animal and Monty Pythons just beinde

His Red White Blue Triple, cant seem him ever parting with that, unless a Party Time comes up

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MikeyPosh said:

We got rid of 'Lets Get Jackpotted' - and Goldendragon hes using for spares/repairs. He wants to get his Magic 7 up and running, but for me, Pot Black, Beaver and Kung Fu are the kings, with Austin Powers, Party Animal and Monty Pythons just beinde

His Red White Blue Triple, cant seem him ever parting with that, unless a Party Time comes up

legend

On 05/11/2023 at 16:11, appstrader said:

Woodsy, you did it again.

It certainly looks the part.

Thank you !

image.thumb.png.5e791fa519232fd975eb3b153bbcdb4a.pngt !! 

really gives the machines an extra dimension when seen on your front end thingymajigga

• Like 1