Barcrest's Weird Wolf. 1.2

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Right, first things first. It's pretty janky. I could have spent more time and effort, but for the images available and that being the reason nobody wanted to embarrass themselve's with it, so I've taken one for the team.😂

Base image looked OK until lamping, so had to chop cash stack images from Vectra's Vamp It Up as using fonts it looked really out of whack. Symbols for the feature 'HOT' are actually stock images of jean rivets, FFS.😂 This whole thing is literally an exercise in me wanting the final piece of the Barcrest red and blue trail machines, regardless of how that was going to happen.

It's best on a laptop which hides some things better. Such as not masking the inner trails. I have other things waiting that are far more deserving of the effort really as this was never going to be perfect.

Added coin inputs 9=50p, 8=20p.

Massive thanks to:

@Mavroz for the classic and assisting with my questions and a really great conversation regarding MFME history etc. Top bloke.👍

@vectra666 for helping with advice and issues I had relating to lamps, and for the bits I pilfered from VIU.

@Amusements for a great resource for adding extra coin inputs.

@edwardb for really interesting thread on how anti stats code works and why on some machines a multiple coin input is a nessecity.

@infection for his archiving of images in Infections Images section. Always worth looking through just to find machines you may have forgotten about if nothing else.

Also thanks to the community on here that inspire doing this.

Anyone thinking of giving it a go should really consider it. If you choose something like this un DX'ed it kind of gives you a good chance to cut your teeth as at least it's something.

Edited by Ze Frog

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Fixed Red bonus.🤣

• Like 23
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback