The Heist £100 Dx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Time to blow up the Bank and Raid this slot by Reflex The Heist!!

Thanks goto

@fruitsnappa - Game roms

@Mavroz - Sound roms

@infection - Machine images and fruit symbol imges

The only minor error on the machine is the Led's, these don't actually affect the game but are not completely accurate, this maybe due to mfme not able to emulate these led's correctly, i have added a zip.file. containing the led's bmp's used if any one wants to get em running correctly but be warning the emulator may freeze and crash in edit mode!!

the layout is unlocked for this reason.

Shortcuts written within the notes on start-up.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

This is the error message

image.thumb.png.64f096fdbb653ca53269170f3bda4e5d.png

What does that mean I’ll up your image to the main post and see what’s what

Another awesome 1, thank you so much for this @vectra666

I do have a question though as im using a cabinet fruit machine i dont have a button for the different coins £1 50p 25p when i select the 25p for example i have to connect a keyboard to use the 5 key is there a way to set it so once selected it stays on that amount if that makes sense?.

sorry if i haven't explained it very well. 

Edited by merivaman41

10 hours ago, merivaman41 said:

Another awesome 1, thank you so much for this @vectra666

I do have a question though as im using a cabinet fruit machine i dont have a button for the different coins £1 50p 25p when i select the 25p for example i have to connect a keyboard to use the 5 key is there a way to set it so once selected it stays on that amount if that makes sense?.

sorry if i haven't explained it very well. 

If you goto edit mode (red bar up top) on the emulator then click onto say the 25p button under its properties is should show the lamp etc where it says shortcut “5” you can change it to what you want to once you set it click apply then exit the edit mode it should save itself to whatever you’ve set it for

try it on any layout make sure you have a spare copy in case you f it up 

• Thanks 1

On 23/10/2023 at 09:42, Multi Retro Man said:

It's when I collected the winnings :)

It’s apparently due to too much winnings being collected so I’d collect the bank more often 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

It’s apparently due to too much winnings being collected so I’d collect the bank more often 

One point I won about £30. Maybe if I win more afterwards, it will automatically collect without any errors when the machine is restarted?

9 hours ago, vectra666 said:

If you goto edit mode (red bar up top) on the emulator then click onto say the 25p button under its properties is should show the lamp etc where it says shortcut “5” you can change it to what you want to once you set it click apply then exit the edit mode it should save itself to whatever you’ve set it for

try it on any layout make sure you have a spare copy in case you f it up 

Awesome i have done as you said and it works brilliantly, thank you so much for the prompt reply, really appreciate that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, merivaman41 said:

Awesome i have done as you said and it works brilliantly, thank you so much for the prompt reply, really appreciate that.

Glad my simple explanation worked for you enjoy the games 

• Like 1