Trick or Treat £15 Dx 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Halloween has come early to fme although the junk for it is in the shops already along with the odd christmas cracker n tree lol

This has been an ongoing project for a while via various members to get it this far

Thanks goto

@serene02 for obtaining the game rom and images from a guy called @Lee from the mecca (probs not this one)

@andy-1 for starting the classic part of this, then onto @MPU_FIVE for carrying it on

then afters i came along to finalise the classic elements and shove it into dx form

some lamps may not be where they,re supposed to be but it seams to flash ok in attract mode

Sounds now within the file thanks to @Clo06 for her recent classic release via freedom fruits and to the guys from freedom fruits for obtaining the sound roms, cheers All!! 

Shortcuts are listed within the layout

Enjoy quietly and Happy Gaming!!!! 

Edited by vectra666

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

now with sounds thanks to clo06 for the classic released @freedom fruits and for freedom fruits for the sound roms cheers guys!!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What would the name of the sound rom be ?

I ask this because i saw that the program rom is named 305A30PN-110.BIN and i have some roms with almost the same name, but with a different number on the end.

regards,

reggert48

So good to see the DX come from the classic Andy-1 and myself put together. Excellent job as always, Vectra... would'nt it be great if the Trick or Treat sounds turned up for this in time for Halloween!

Cheers,

Gary.

:jacko::jacko::jacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, reggert48 said:

What would the name of the sound rom be ?

I ask this because i saw that the program rom is named 305A30PN-110.BIN and i have some roms with almost the same name, but with a different number on the end.

regards,

reggert48

Upload them anyway you never know

I thought there was sound, probably thinking of the same name, different manufacturor. Would maygay roms work with a project machine? Hmm. Probably answer is no, but you never know.

Wow... fantastic news to have the sound roms for this!

Thanks to all that helped in the quest to get the sound roms... brilliant! 🎵🎶:music:

All the best,

Gary.

:jacko::jacko::jacko:

• Like 2

Looks great Vectra, first time I've seen the button reflection in the chrome above the reel glass.

After about £200 cycled through I got three running mega cash's 15,25,15 straight after a £13 from triple win.