Happy Days £6 Dx 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Comon Lets Twist the Night Away and Rock around the Clock with this 1950/60's music themed slot from project

Thanks goto

@hitthesix for the classic layout

@stevedude2 for the flyer used

Some of the lamps may not be in their correct places, take the "lose" lamp for instance this on the flyer is positioned above the winplan, unfortunately i couldn't find any photos of videos of the real machine to verify these, Also the feature table is missing the bottom two features again this is whats on the flyer so left as is

i'll upload the flyer as proof.

but the layout itself plays as it should.

I didn't realise at the time of lighting up the flyer artwork that @serene02 aka fuzion was in the process of making this in a wip topic dated approx 2013 upwards (found it whilst scouring the mecca)

i have messaged him on here but he hasn't been here for a while (hope he's ok??) and i hope he completes his version as going by  his uploaded images it looked fabulous and the lamps maybe in their correct places on his version and he used real images from mr p's!!!

Shortcuts are as standard

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

I have finished

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a machine this is! Chopoholic has mentioned this once in a vid not sure it may have been a gambling low ebbs. Reminds me of the old rock 'n' roll 10P or 2P pushers when the nudge music plays. We're gonna rock around the clock tonight!

• Like 2
Link to review
JPM555

First time I've come across this machine, loving the tunes 🎹🎸🎺, another masterpiece from Vectra666 👌.

• Like 1
Link to review