Astra's Ring-A-Bell £8token & £10 Dx's 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up and a surprise release is these quality old skool Astra's 

Thanks to @Ginge for firstly opening the topic, then uploading the £8/£10 decals from eBay

Also thanks to him and @WonkySausage for help Id'ing the dip switch settings and checkboxes needed

there is a text file within both layouts with the full list of whats needed to change the jackpot/price and percentages, both these are set to 86% Atm

Afaik everythings as it should be, only the £10 lamps on the main base decal seam out of place but it runs ok

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Vex, good machine this, not played it in reality though. From what I hear on a youtube vid this machine should not expell money when you win. For example, when I won £8 on the top board the voice goes £8! The coins spill out with the related sound effects, coin sounds and metre effects. Normally you have to press the ` key to collect. Is this a new type of this machine? The key is not a dodgy grave accent key and it's not held down or anything, I can hear the button clicks. As for changing percentages and things like that I'm unable to access this with a screen reader. Anyway a great classic, love the 2 tunes on the fairground organ.

• Like 1

Thank you once again for all the hard work that goes into these.

On the £8 machine, the ring the bell has a £10 jackpot decal - is that correct (I've not won it yet)?

S

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Savage said:

Thank you once again for all the hard work that goes into these.

On the £8 machine, the ring the bell has a £10 jackpot decal - is that correct (I've not won it yet)?

S

It is correct the bank totals £10

• Like 1

On 09/07/2023 at 19:32, I have finished said:

Hi Vex, good machine this, not played it in reality though. From what I hear on a youtube vid this machine should not expell money when you win. For example, when I won £8 on the top board the voice goes £8! The coins spill out with the related sound effects, coin sounds and metre effects. Normally you have to press the ` key to collect. Is this a new type of this machine? The key is not a dodgy grave accent key and it's not held down or anything, I can hear the button clicks. As for changing percentages and things like that I'm unable to access this with a screen reader. Anyway a great classic, love the 2 tunes on the fairground organ.

The rom used is perfectly normal to auto collect, the £10 version saves the bank a bit annoying but it’s the way it is. 

• Like 1