The Immortal 300 DX 1.1.1

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I'm hoping this works okay. I copied the files into a different directory without the bak files but it wouldn't work, so I have simply zipped the files from the main directory that I created it.

Many thanks for @Matty.n for his superb original classic layout.

Thanks to @infection for his excellent images and @vectra666 for his help and also @Liverpool2008 for his suggestion and help in working out where the DEATH wording goes.

I've left it at the bottom section and hope it looks okay. :)

As always, biggest thanks got to the late, great @Wizard for his amazing emulator, without which, none of these machine layouts would be possible.

Enjoy the game and I don't know how, but one of the icons for the Victory game got deleted so I recreated it.

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

I had experimented with a larger matrix and didn't think it looked right, but @JRSC01 has kindly taken the time to adjust the surrounding and made it look larger.

It's easier to read but if you look at the screenshot

'the immortal 300 larger matrix'

you'll see whether you like it or not. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

gsteve2001

Looks great, but on both builds on the led text screen, all i get is this message "BETNITHP1.4" , once it has rAn through its boot up sequence? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong please? Many thanks 

Response from the author:

Have you left it for about 30 seconds as it takes around that long to actually load the machine. It's a real pain that it takes that long and I forgot to put the info on the main screen.

If you have and it isn't doing anything, I'm not sure what to suggest, other than people have mentioned things before and are trying to run it on Windows 8 and MFME 20.1 will only run on Windows 10 onwards.

• Like 1
Link to review