Clover All Over DX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

After playing the excellent classic release by @andy-1, I loved the gameplay and felt excited doing a DX of it.

I asked when he would like me to release the DX version and he gave permisson for any time, so I thought I'd share it with you all and he is looking forward to it.

So as always, first thanks have to go to the late, great Wizard for his awesome emulator.

Thanks to @andy-1 for providing me with the unlocked version and some images. I decided to keep his arrows as a reminder and so his previous version can be part of my release.

Finally thanks to Infection for his collection of images for all the machines and I combined 4 different images to create this one machine.

Hope you all enjoy it as I have :)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this Mrm looking good,only thing I would say is the note acceptor didn’t work and the £5/£10/£20 had no lamps against it so I have added them and done a red lamp for the note acceptor Bezzel it’s just my ocd. Will we be seeing a £100 version from you also ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ginge said:

Thanks for this Mrm looking good,only thing I would say is the note acceptor didn’t work and the £5/£10/£20 had no lamps against it so I have added them and done a red lamp for the note acceptor Bezzel it’s just my ocd. Will we be seeing a £100 version from you also ?

I noticed that about the note amounts but believe it or not, they were on the machine as they were :) so I used them.

I couldn't get them to work but pressing the numbers worked. Not sure why but I presumed that they were working after that?

I may do a £100 version if the value graphics aren't too much different.

What I found with this was that it was initially on a tall pedestal and as such, the machine looked a bit squashed compared to other machines but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I thank you for pointing out the red light for the note acceptor. I completely forgot about that and was intending sorting it out..... I'm putting that down to my age now :D

• Like 1

Cheers for this layout, MRM... The title reminds me of the old advert for Clover butter, I remember Rod Hull & Emu was in part of it... the song went "Roll it over in the clover, roll it over in the clover, do it again.." (Repeat)

Ahem.... yeah, lol

All the best,

Gary.

🍀🍀🍀

🧈🧈🧈

• Awesome 1

9 hours ago, World of Vp said:

Looks Very nice MRM but could not get it to run just gives a 

48 ON/OFF ALM

EDIT  :  After a ROM rest all working, Thanks for this. :91_thumbsup:

I've not had anyone else experience it?