Clover All Over DX - £100 Version 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the £100 version of Clover All Over.

Thanks go to the late, great Wizard for his awesome emulator.

@andy-1 for the unlocked version.

@Ginge for supplying and suggesting his updated version of the graphics but I found some other images from a different machine by Reflex and decided to use those because they had the same colour as the previous one.

If there are any issues, please let me know but I won't be able to update it until tomorrow morning as I'm off to bed now :D

Night everyone and hope you all enjoy it. I've not had a lot of chance to play it yet but I'll give it a blast in the morning.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Okay, so @andy-1 very kindly and politely mentioned that I hadn't changed the amounts for the button for 25p and 50p play, which I inadvertantly didn't notice on his image that he sent me of the game.

So with great thanks to @andy-1 for providing the graphics for the buttons.

I was looking and remembered what @vectra666 once said about the little details and noticed that it said 10 instead of 100 for the maximum amount won in any game.

Also, I noticed something that when you press the transfer button, it only transfers £2 not £5 as indicated on the button, so I did a little editing to change it and whilst it's not perfect, I tried to get it to match as best as I could. :)

Once again, thanks to everyone who has helped with this one (including @infection for his excellent image collection that I managed to use some images from) :)

Have a great evening everyone and I hope you enjoy the new version :D

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.