Beaver Uncovered DX 1.2.3

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Firstly, I wish to dedicate this to our late, fantastic Queen andgive my love to the Royal Family at this sad time.

This machine was one I wasn't sure about and it took my all my skills I've learned over the last couple of years since I started using the image editing program GIMP (no it's not rude before you ask).

One thing I didn't know at the start was that the Club Pass had 2 different colours and I tried to make sure that each one had the correct colours compared to the arcade machine. I managed to get a screenshot from a YouTube video and rotating, cropping and various colour temperature etc. editing each image from it and putting it into this design.

I did honestly think it would take me about 3 weeks or more to do but once I got started, I found it quite easy to do and getting the colours for some things right was also fairly easy to do, once I got my head round what needed to be done.

Thanks as always go to the late, great Chris aka Wizard for his awesome emulator, without which, none of the machines would be available.

I would also like to give thanks to @vectra666 who very kindly supplied updated, proper reels images for this machine, which I think look awesome and really finish the machine off nicely and @infection for the various images he has provided for all the many machines.

Finally, I don't think there are any issues and one thing I am really pleased with is the bottom right image that I edited and think it looks like the real thing.

image.png

updated.png

What's New in Version 1.2.3   See changelog

Released

OMG, I found out that I had been working on an old version, fixing issues but then not realising the other fixes weren't on it.

So ultimately, the latest version had minor updates on the first version not the previous one. I had created a new folder and realised I had loaded the wrong version and edited it.

I have now, hopefully, fixed all the previous issues, including the lighting on the EXTRA LIFE and the additional lighting underneath.

In future I think, rather than rely on the last version loaded, if I need to do any updates, I will choose the file from the correct directory instead.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks great thank you!

I am not sure the Queen would have been a fan as such, but "one may have been amused!"

May she rest in peace. 

• Like 1

Great release. However the Hi/Lo real number does not seem to correspond the the moves you make and in a Hi Lo gamble you never seem to win. I was on a 12 so went lower but I still lost for some reason. Is this fixable???

• Like 1

Apologies for the late reply, I have not been checking the website for a while.

The numbers appeared on the list as 12 down to 1 but for some reason, it spun the wrong way, so I changed it and it seemed to spin the right way, however, I'm not 100% sure why it lost on a 12 so I'll have another look at it and hopefully get it sorted one way or another. :)

If it is acceptable for me to link to my Facebook group, I will post a link to the file on there so people don't use any more downloads if they are limited to the amount they can download.

Thank you for letting me know about this.

21 hours ago, Rick said:

Looks great thank you!

I am not sure the Queen would have been a fan as such, but "one may have been amused!"

May she rest in peace. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Liverpool2008 said:

went higher on a 3 gave me a 5 and still killed me lol 

excellent release 

Yes, sorry about that. I think I've sussed out what the problem is. I'm working on a couple of other bits as well now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davep180 said:

I think the number real is off in the feature mode. I haven't the foggiest how to fix though.

I made a change and thought it had fixed a previous issue but it hadn't so I've reverted back to something and think I've fixed it. I've done one or two other changes as well so hopefully the next release will be okay. Sorry for the issue.

• Thanks 1

More apologies, I was informed that lamp numbers were wrong for a section but when I checked, I think I put them the wrong way, so I have reverted them back.

Rather than release another one, the bulb for the beaver under extra life should have been 118 and not 119. If you don't know how to change it, click on

Design then Edit Mode. Here you can right click on the image and tap on properties. Here, change 119 to 118 under Lamp 1 and then click Apply.

Press F7 to save the layout and when you load it back up, the changes will have been saved. :)

image.png.2d61d78b4ed10e0312af0b17cd0ee5d2.png

Edited by Multi Retro Man

8 hours ago, robertmckenzie1981 said:

Thanks MRM

Big Dog

You're very welcome, as CashMan says, "Mr McKenzie" :) .... followed by the song "Who let the dogs out" :D