G FORCE DX £15 80085

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

wizard rip.

Thanks to the creators of the JpEmu that was my goto emulator even up til my recent refresher with the scene.

I'm confident that thanks are attributable and righty so to @Tommy c for the fabulous reels that are on this game, also I believe he converted it to mfme but unsure.. there are no words to say how wonderful the existing dx is so only download this one if you're curious to see it unable to handle the upscaled artwork due to the ridiculous amount of lamps in the game.

this is in a happy state, will roll in jp most probably if you're not familiar with how it plays and the ways to get the value out...

you'll get a chance to practice the long lost reel skills or old, roll up and down are necessary to get the dodgems or arrows you're missing for line and jp repeater.. good luck.

two lamps missing i couldn't copy the miss bulb from the existing dx and i left out the rollercoaster cart for my own perference.

also thanks to @Ginge who has made the reel graidents, edited the final version and playtested for me.

WOODSY

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've never played this one before but what a tight little b**ger!!! Got so near the top loads of times but always get the ? and that's it.

I did get the jackpot by getting the 99 nudges but that only happened once in the 30 minutes I played it lol.

Many thanks for your help :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Cheers Woodsy.... another JPM i never saw in the wild!

"Would you Adam and Eve it, eh?"

1 hour ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I've never played this one before but what a tight little b**ger!!! Got so near the top loads of times but always get the ? and that's it.

I did get the jackpot by getting the 99 nudges but that only happened once in the 30 minutes I played it lol.

Many thanks for your help :D

it's both you're intrests to learn that this is more of a collect and build the bank game whilst hoping for a XXX feature to get a jp or nearish, it's actually refreshing from the all out for top kind of play.. give the features a go and when they are XXX you can see how they are made into 15 quid not 5 or 4/3 etc

plus thanks as always for the feedback and critiques

• Like 1

This is within the "legendary" cat of its era. A superb machine, and this layout is of the finest work. I'm sure if memory serves me, if you get an extra, at any point, normally a good sign, and also, think I recall playing this on a £5 JP once upon a time in Yarmouth 

8 hours ago, woodsy said:

it's both you're intrests to learn that this is more of a collect and build the bank game whilst hoping for a XXX feature to get a jp or nearish, it's actually refreshing from the all out for top kind of play.. give the features a go and when they are XXX you can see how they are made into 15 quid not 5 or 4/3 etc

plus thanks as always for the feedback and critiques

I remember Crazy Fruits Green like that. I used to always go for the jackpot but I once put a pound in and it offered me £2 so I took it, then played it and I think I won about £3 altogether. 5p play so I was pleased with the win :D

Not very often I play that game and come away on top lol.

• Like 1

Fantastic layout and a great game. could literally sit on this for an hour and be confident it would still be a positive return. bide your time and extract all value from it. Infuriating when you messed up a roll up/down but boarded that well that it never really punished you.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ian duff said:

Fantastic layout and a great game. could literally sit on this for an hour and be confident it would still be a positive return. bide your time and extract all value from it. Infuriating when you messed up a roll up/down but boarded that well that it never really punished you.

agreed, a nice change from all out forcing etc.. too often in the emulator i ignore the collect button as its free, irl i'd play differently depending on yur pocket at the time etc. this is one you need to collect to win.. thats why i felt it worth re putting in the fore, for new and old players..

thanks for the comments too, you'' love the next one im releasing

• Like 1