MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE DX £15 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Thanks to @Wizard for my smiles.

Thanks to @Pook i believe for converting from JPeMu. and thanks to the other creators involved with this game who i don't know to thank...

edited: [forgot to thank @logopolis and @MikeyPosh for playtesting]

this is a game last edited and released in 3.0. although the existing dx's are perfectly fine this is larger and lamped differently in my usual style.. AWESOMELY ;) 

the number reel for the feature game has new overlays which i'm particularly proud of :) 

this was a daily game for me for ten years or so and its feature happiness and frequency was a great way to build up my pocket or help with a few quick fast cash £5's + to keep me playing in times of trouble profit/loss wise... It also used to be one where you'd walk along and see it had a 2 on the line and 2 on the trail with add 10p to play scenario that would hold off 10p give a board of the bonus give fast cash for a fiver... now just think if you can make a fiver for 10p here and there your pocket stays afloat on its own and that reason puts this game in the bracket of fair and enjoyable play which i love the most.

next up will be a game by JPM i've never played in the wild but have begun to love in mfme.. and yes another already existing release from 3.0. feel free to get reaquainted with it until it's finished and if anyone knows how it should be played I for one would love to know.... POWERSPIN....

OH and one little extra bit of fun for all you stop n step heads out there... feel free to take screenshots of your emergency stop reels. it's a triple stop n step so in theory if you're good enough you can hit the three reels in turn and try and get jp on all three.. i've missed 6 of 6 haha @logopolis 1 for 1 i believe.. screenshots please people!!

WOODSY 

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

button correction.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.