CRACKER £15 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

thanks wizard as always.

thanks to @Tommy c for the lamp help and the gorgeous reels in this upscaled layout, the existing DX was converted from my fond memory machine JPeMu and last edited in fme 3.0.

It's the 3rd in the 3-11 series that if you find spinning can never lose on if played without collecting from the bank!

as you all know i'm doing the games I love, but this was a arduous beast, the notes themselves have fekking 6 lamps each in many ffs, then there's the secret red lamps.

I'm loving these upscales, but the flyers although high res are still just flyers, grainy, noisy, not true to life but I try my best and if anyone can improve the flyers please let me know..

next up will be a useful mfme example, I myself find that I play these differently as it's not real money I am free to lose as I wish, however irl some games need to be banked from small wins in between offers for jp's like red alert for example.. The best example of that was the next release I am planning.. G FORCE!! it's a game that plays better if you collect and use your skill to get jp's from XXX features and roll up/down to achieve them and arrows.

anyways the usual shortcuts apply, all errors and mistakes please send in writing via the release thread and allow 28 hours for reply ;) 

WOODSY

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice machine indeed..... tight though. Spent a fortune lol.

I love the lamps that you've spent a lot of time on. :)

Response from the author:

M<R>M 

you da man!!!

did you get a go all the way? 

it's a lot tougher than the first two of this type that's for sure.

if i were you just put it on auto and let it swallow a 100 quid then give it your time.. red features like lucky numbers will appear 

Link to review