Mortal Wombat £5 & £25 43770

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

woodsyfucious says man who play layout sometime get payout. there's a happy ram subfolder included with this layout for just that purpose!!! it's ready to streak for £75+ and if anyone needs help to make use of the happy ram by switching the states just ask i will happily help as will everyone else i imagine so enjoy!!

thanks to wizard.. 

thanks to @andrew96 for the missing sound roms that make the set complete and really are the highlight of this layout!!! @Matty.n for the classic with which i was able to butcher together a disc reel and that alone saved a lot of stress between his and @dad's layouts i got the disc reel to a place i'm very happy with!! thanks guys!!

thanks to @infection for the nice high res images which i pieced together from a few separate ones to make the full layout, there were 21 hidden lamps that the photos don't display so i've had to use my imagination with those and i used @Tommy c's spin on it layout for the rough guide on placement etc so thanks also to you guys, and thanks to @vectra666 for the better resolution win decals which are used to make this a £25 layout as only had £5 ones available.. I will be releasing £5 versions of all the impulse layouts i've done in due course..

next up from impulse's classic games by me will be GERONIMO!!!

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 43770   See changelog

Released

from start to finish the 25 version was a pain in the... missing this and that, then being mute even tho sound roms had surfaced

now thanks to @WonkySausage the £5 version has working sounds too...

i think it's karma for all the profit i stole from these in the wild haha..

anyway enjoy

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

woodsy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

the sound now works for all upon download!! enjoy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
simpleas

Using MFME 20.1

Visuals look great, no sound but not a major issue.

Also i get internal Error 9.2 when trying to put more than £10 credit on in, again its not a deal breaker and overall enjoyed playing.

Thanks for the hard work..

Link to review