Mario Kart 64 - Version 2 2.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As always, mega thanks to the awesome late and great Wizard for the amazing MFME emulator.

Secondly, lots of thanks to @infection for providing the brilliant image of the machine.

Thirdly, thanks to @vectra666 for providing some advice that I may have missed (well I will have missed because it's something that I've not really been checking (the text that shows the maximum that can be won from any game).

Finally, I didn't realise that I hadn't actually changed the text for when I did the original DX version of this machine (can't believe it's not been only a few months since I did it!).

I was requested by @infection to do an updated version of the machine and I hadn't realised how low quality my last release was until I started working on this one (approximately a third in size). Since I have learned so much doing them and enjoying seeing people love playing them, it gives me great pleasure to release this one at last.

There were some green and blue colours on the game part that you couldn't see what was what, so I manually edited those.

I have also edited various parts that had flash flare (is that the right term?) on and I am really pleased how I have removed them, including the bottom part (red), some of the buttons and other parts of the machine.

Anyhow, enough waffle, enjoy the game, take care and stay safe :D

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments