MPU4 - Jekyll and Hyde

Fishsta

Hi folks... don't know if anyone has seen this video on YouTube, it's a machine called Jekyll and Hyde, £6 token jackpot, may be a one of a kind...

First thoughts from me... I think it's a "Super Animation" game, like Chase Invaders. The chap who has this has put photos on Facebook of some parts that look to me like some kind of bespoke Strobe Light. Also some interesting game mechanics, like the double trail that swaps when you reach the mirrors.

Long story short, and I'll get to the point... a) has anyone heard of it, b) if so has anyone played it, and c) are there ROMs available?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 01/07/2020 at 22:25, Fishsta said:

Hi folks... don't know if anyone has seen this video on YouTube, it's a machine called Jekyll and Hyde, £6 token jackpot, may be a one of a kind...

First thoughts from me... I think it's a "Super Animation" game, like Chase Invaders. The chap who has this has put photos on Facebook of some parts that look to me like some kind of bespoke Strobe Light. Also some interesting game mechanics, like the double trail that swaps when you reach the mirrors.

Long story short, and I'll get to the point... a) has anyone heard of it, b) if so has anyone played it, and c) are there ROMs available?

@loo do u have roms for this?

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif