Oldies

lordcarson1916

Multiple versions of these games already exist.  If you want to know if something is emulated check the layout gallery at the top of the page.  If it's in there head over to the Legacy Section to obtain it...

Chances_Unlimited_(Barcrest)_[Dx04_3jp].jpg

Exchanges_Unlimited_(Barcrest)_[Dx06_2jp].jpg

Line_Up_(Barcrest)_[Dx13_2jp].jpg

• Like 1

Not Retired from FME June 2022

31 minutes ago, lordcarson1916 said:

Thanks Geddy, I know they exist for the older emulatores but was wondering if they had been done for the V19

Yes, I'm currently redoing all layouts to work in v19.  It's a huge ball ache but I'm getting there, those mentioned have been done.  In the legacy section.

• Like 1

Not Retired from FME June 2022

11 minutes ago, lordcarson1916 said:

Thanks Geddy, I used to be on these sites a few years ago and just got back into it.

I guese I have downloaded a few oldies playing catchup and forgot about download limits.

Im an old nostalgic player but dont raly understand the emu side of this, you guys do great work.

You could always pop a quick donation over (wine for wizard) and have unlimited access to downloads😉 

• Like 2

Just now, slasher said:

lol! no (thank fuck?)! Known Geddy for ages though

Lil he is alright regardless of the shite he says about me. Sneaky people are cowards, say it publicly to my face as I won't take offence easily. I have a stomach you know😉😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, slasher said:

I just enjoy the banter either way haha. I haven't fallen out with anyone from the community (except for that idiot wanting downloads RIGHT NOW!)

There is always some idiot wanting downloads and pushing the boundaries but it is what it is and won't completely chastise them even if it is RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE smh

Piss off @Geddy

Edited by Big J
To tell Geddy to piss off!!!
  • Like 1
  • Welcome 1

Hi All

Has INSTANT REPLAY and RAZZLE DAZZLE been converted to run on MFME 19+??? Not getting access to downloads so probably time to stick a few quid into this forum like I used to into fruit machines. Considering what you pay for computer games etc I think its only fair to stump up for all the guys hard work on here. So far have only ponced 🙄

Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, Stonesfan said:

Hi All

Has INSTANT REPLAY and RAZZLE DAZZLE been converted to run on MFME 19+??? Not getting access to downloads so probably time to stick a few quid into this forum like I used to into fruit machines. Considering what you pay for computer games etc I think its only fair to stump up for all the guys hard work on here. So far have only ponced 🙄

Cheers. 

Have pointed that out a fair few times before but at least you are honest. A quick few quid in the pot which atm goes to Wizard means a lot to all of us. When you donate it is all flowers and sunshine thereafter.

13 minutes ago, Stonesfan said:

Hi All

Cheers. 

Am pretty sure that all Barcrest have been converted to play on 19+. Am sure @Geddy will confirm, As this is again, a legend that is converting old layouts over.

Edited by evo1

10 hours ago, Big J said:

Have pointed that out a fair few times before but at least you are honest. A quick few quid in the pot which atm goes to Wizard means a lot to all of us. When you donate it is all flowers and sunshine thereafter.

Just did so. Well earned too in my opinion. Put it another way, how much money would you have thrown into one of these modern fruties and not even got a sniff of a prize? Far better off putting a few pennies in here and getting guaranteed enjoyment. You can almost smell the fish n chips, kebab or pub surroundings when you hark back to an 80s or early 90s FM. 

Will give it a day or so and have a root around in the legacy area. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1