How to utilise the Hi and Lo on hold buttons?

Fruity Nut

Gary will probably know this one...

So on a game such as Viva Espana which has separate Hi and Lo buttons. I have edited the layout to use the Hi and Lo on my cabinets Hold buttons which works fine but how do I get them to flash when the Hi and Lo should flash in game but still flash when the holds should flash, essentially sharing the same buttons? 

Is this possible? 

IMG_20240220_190353.jpg

IMG_20240220_190600.jpg

IMG_20240220_190607.jpg

Not sure if this is how but at a guess I’d say add the lamp numbers from the single hi lo buttons to the buttons you want use. each button can be allocated two lamps in pacdrive settings lamp 1 and lamp 2, so if hold is say lamp 36 and the hi button is 48 insert lamp 36 as lamp 1 and 48 as lamp 2. Not on laptop at moment so can’t double check if this is how it’s done. 

7 minutes ago, Ginge said:

Not sure if this is how but at a guess I’d say add the lamp numbers from the single hi lo buttons to the buttons you want use. each button can be allocated two lamps in pacdrive settings lamp 1 and lamp 2, so if hold is say lamp 36 and the hi button is 48 insert lamp 36 as lamp 1 and 48 as lamp 2. Not on laptop at moment so can’t double check if this is how it’s done. 

I think I tried that but not too sure how to do it correctly in edit, design. I managed to get them to work but it stopped them flashing when hold should normally flash. 

Edited by Fruity Nut

Lamp 33 is hi and lamp 34 is lo. So go configuration/pacdrive whatever button you have for your hold/hi button add lamp 33 in lamp 2 and then add lamp 34 to lamp 2 on whatever button you have as hold/lo. Hope this makes sense 

That layout has its own dedicated hi lo buttons so that’s likely the problem as you said - I’ll have a tinker on mine too as that’s an interesting one 

you seem to have duplicated the lamp number tho?

IMG_8140.jpeg

Edited by Martinb

41 minutes ago, Martinb said:

you seem to have duplicated the lamp number tho?

That would have been the problem lamp 1 needed to be lamp number for the hold buttons. 

22 minutes ago, Fruity Nut said:

it was me!

I know the feeling 🤣🤣.

• Haha 1